Driving For Love [OhmToonz] SMUT

I just really need to say thank you for 400 followers, for a special I thought I'd do some SMUT :D It might be really bad, sorry for that but you don't have to read it if you don't want or aren't allowed, remember the age restrictions on wattpad. <3

{Smut Warning} <- will come up during the smut part, not required for story, you don't have to read it.

Thanks for 400 followers <3

Luke pulled on his leather jacket, he put his shades on and stopped to look at himself in the mirror, he adjusted his jacket and tapped his glasses into the proper place and smirked at himself, he posed a little before shoving a breath mint into his mouth and grabbing his car keys from the dresser beside him. Luke walked down the stairs and stopped by the front door, he shoved a few things into his pockets like his wallet and extra wads of cash. He stopped in front of the mirror by the door and smiled at himself again, he bent down and shoved his leather boots on and laced them up tightly before stomping out of the house.

He pressed the button and his car door un-locked, he opeed it with his left hand, he slid onto his leather seats and gripped the steering wheel before closing the door, he shoved the key into the car and started the engine. It roared before the exhaust pipe spewed smoke and started to drive, he pulled out of his drive way and drove off into the night, speeding down the roads and highways watching the moon follow him.

Luke pulled into a parking lot, a bunch of people and cars were running in the same lot, he turned his car off and stepped out, he locked the door behind him and stepped into a circle of men, they all laughed and talked.

"Luke Patterson, well I never thought I'd see you here? High stakes betting is not your style." A tall male said with a deep tone, he lit a cigarette and took a long drag from it before exhaling the cancerous smoke into the night air.

"I thought I'd give it a try, let's take a risk why don't we." Luke smiled, he popped another mint into his mouth and the tall man laughed at him.

"Baby steps Luke." He stomped on his cigarette and removed his leather boot off of it, the shrunken bud still orange with embers, Luke watched the orange glow die out slowly before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a wad of cash he brought.

"Whoa! Whoa! slow down there bud! How much is that!?" The man said before coughing up some flem, caused by the cancer in his lungs. Luke smirked at him and ran his finger along every bill all tied up by a rubber band.

"Four thousand? Five? I can't really remember," Luke put the cash back into his pocket and walked to the other side of the man "you could win it? If you tried Jonathan." The man laughed and smacked Luke's arm lightly.

"What do you want in return?" Jonathan asked before pulling his shades off his face and stuffing them into his own pocket, he took out his phone and held it in his hand. Luke stepped back.

"What'cha got for me?" Luke asked before messing with the wad of cash inside his pocket, he knew he could lose all this money if he lost, but what could Jonathan say to sweeten the odds?

Jonathan looked around the parking lot, he focused on a bright blue racing car, with a white spoiler on the back, the car was running and smoke was shooting out from the exhaust, he looked at his car and smiled a wicked shape.

"You can have my main thing, I can risk losing him, he ain't the best thing." Luke looked over to the blue car and saw a male with brown fluffy hair sitting in the car, he was messing with his curly locks and fixing the gray dress he was wearing, Luke watched silently as the man in the car pulled out a pocket mirror and fixed the little to no make up he had on.

"why would I want him then?" Luke asked, not looking at Jonathan anymore, but the shades hid his eyesight. Jonathan coughed some more before smiling.