Lifeguard [OhmToonz]

Requested by my friend Melonbread96 

IDK if it's any good, but I tried :) hope you like it anyways.

almost 4000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"STOP HARASSING THE WILDLIFE!" Ryan shouted after blowing his whistle, the little kid stuck his tongue out and ran away, most likely to find his mother or father and tattle on Ryan for telling him to stop chasing and throwing rocks at seagulls, this happens often, too often.

Ryan climbed back up his lifeguard tower and put his sunglasses back on, he rubbed his temples, the heat obviously getting to him.

-

"Jonathan I swear to god himself if you don't stop rocking this boat I will hit you in the face with the paddle." Luke held onto the sides of the small boat, he hated when Jonathan would do this, he didn't really want to get wet right now.

"Luke it's not gonna tip, stop being a pussy"  Jonathan said rocking it even harder, Luke grabbed the paddle and hit Jonathan in the face making him fall into the back of the boat, with a loud thud Luke looked over to see if his friend was okay.

"Asshole! what was that for!"

"not listening to me!"

"Fuck you!" Jonatahn sat up and rocked the boat aggresively, it shook creating ripples and larger waves that traveled a far as they could before leveling out again, Jonathan used all his strength to rock it one last time, Luke lost his grip and tumbled into the water.

Jonathan laughed, as water splashed him.

Luke tried to grab the edge of the boat and pull himself back in but that tipped the boat, without expecting it Jonathan had no time to stable himself, so he too tumbled into the water, Luke chuckled but now their boat was capsized.

Jon and Luke were pretty far from shore, and being the type of adults they are they decided to not wear life vests. Luke and Jonathan laughed at each other and started to try and swim to shore.

Jon was an okay swimmer, but Luke wasn't he was so fearful of falling into the water because he's such a weak swimmer, he lifts weights, not swim laps in a pool.

-

"Excuse me sir, should those people be that far out?" Some lady asked Ryan, who looked to the coast line and saw the two men weakly swimming back to shore, it looked like they were starting to struggle, Ryan wasn't sure how long they'd been swimming for so he thanked the lady and ran over to the E.R boat, he untied it and started it up as fast as he could, dropping the keys one two many times trying to put them in the ignition.

Jon was still swimming, but he was getting dragged behind because Luke was holding on to him as his arms and legs were shuting down through fear, Jonathan was trying his hardest to swim but his arms were getting tired.

Ryan drove the boat with the alarm on so people who were in the ocean would get out of the way for the boat, he sped up as much as he could and reached the two men, one was out cold and the other looked like he was clinging to his final moments alive, Ryan got them out quickly and grabbed towels from the boat's storage box.

Jonathan took one towel and wrapped Luke, who was passed out, Ryan wasn't sure what to do so he put Luke on the ground and performed CPR. Jonathan was shaking because he was cold, scared and tired. 

After a few pushes on Luke's chest he coughed up some water and sat up quickly, eyes blood shot, he seemed so alert and scared.

"wha... what?"