Hunted and Hunter [H2OVanoss]

under 1000 words

more story less, lovey dovey shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crack, Crack, Crunch, Crack

Is all you could hear if you were close to the man slowly walking through the woods, what was he doing? why was he out so late at night? 

Clunk

What was that he was carrying? Was he okay?

The mulch crunches under his feet as he tip toes through the woods carrying something heavy, He lugged it around with heavy sighs, voice sounded shaky.

Was it cold outside?

Was he scared?

The man huffed as he bent over behind a tree and sat down, resting his head against the bark of the maple tree, he threw the heavy object onto the fallen leaves, it made a crunch as it hit the forest floor.

Crunch, Crack, Crunch

The man shot his head up, that wasn't him was it? he wasn't walking around or moving, where did those noises come from?

The man lifted the object and held it, he huffed when the heavy weight of the item fell onto his lap, he shivered at the noise that surrounded him. 

did that mean it was cold out?

Or was he scared?

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

those laughs made the young man shiver, so he was scared. Those laughs sounded like they came from a movie portraying a insane serial killer, like a crazy person.

The man huffed more as he wrapped one of his hands around the object on his lap, he fiddled with it, until his finger rested on a trigger, so maybe it was a gun.

The footsteps got closer and closer the crunching and cracks under the heavy feet of a stranger approaching the man holding a gun and on the ground.

The man lifted the gun an held it to his face, maybe aiming? he pointed in front of him where the steps where coming from, he held his breath for what I can only assume is maximum accuracy in the dark and pressed his finger down, a light click was heard.

"fucking shit"

the man whispered, the footsteps stopped and the laughing continued, the man lugged the gun off of him and it made a thump as it hit the ground. He stood up wincing at a pain in his shoulder. 

The laughing stopped.

"Oh Evan, the hunter has become the hunted"

the mysterious shadow lurking on front of who we can only assume is Evan laughed again.

"Look, when I did this I didn't think I'd be killed for it, just let me go please"

 Evan begged, he was holding his shoulder, hand and clothes all red, must be blood.

"I can't do that for you Evan"

"Please Jonathan"

The hunted we now know is Jonathan laughed again as he lifted his hands above his head, holding something shiny and heavy

Evan looked at the moonlight reflect off the shiny object, his eyes widen as he turned and ran, Jonathan huffed as he put his hands down and chased after Evan.

Jonathan reached in front of him and grabbed Evan's jacket, Evan freaked and ripped off his jacket, leaving Jonathan holding up a red and white jacket.

"Evan you can't run forever, ha, ha, ha, ha"

"yes I can!"

Evan kept running, he wasn't looking where he was going, not watching the ground but instead watching Jonathan run to him with axe in hand.

Evan's foot got stuck under a root as he fell onto his hands and knees, face hit the decaying leaves.

"FUCK"

he removed his ankle from it's cage and tried to stand, he fell down after his knees buckled from the pain, his ankle twisted and starting to swell he crawled to a rock, he sat against the rock, tears streaming down his face.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

Jonathan hovered above Evan's bleeding and broken body, he was crying Jonathan lifted his axe above his head and laughed like a maniac as he stared down at Evan, he swung down Evan screamed in pain and agony.

Blood curdling scream.

Jonathan laughed a he lifted the axe again and swung down once more, he repeated this about six times, he left the axe in Evan's bloody corpse.

"Who's next?"

Jonathan said as he walked away, the leaves crunch under his feet.

SNAP

"CUT"

the whole forest lit up with big lights, Jonathan came back and laughed, Evan stood up and threw the light weight foam axe to the side

"That was a really good take, we're gonna use that one! prepare for the next scene please!" A lady shouted across the room

Evan sat on a couch beside Jonathan, who wiped some fake blood off of his face, with bloody lips he kissed Evan's cheek

"you make such a good murder victim babe"

"And you're such a sexy serial killer, that laughs just makes me want to die for you~" Evan cooed

"oh shutch up" Jonathan said as he stood up, while some lady fixed his hair and makeup for the next scene.