Good Timing [Krii7y]

Requested by @KrispyKrii7y 

600 words

it's short but I hope you like it <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had a soulmate, or atleast not yet.

Jaren was nervous, he hadn't met his soulmate yet, or heard him or her, in this world you can hear what your soulmate thinks sometimes, if they think about it hard enough.

Jaren was nervous, not for finding his soulmate but for the class presentation.

It was an important presentation, worth a big part of his final mark, and he was up next.

Jaren smiled weakly as he stood up from his deak with his script and stood in front of the class, he swallowed the nervous spit in his mouth and sigh shakily.

"okay, Jaren you can start whever you're ready."

Jaren took a deep breath  and scanned the classroom, full of kids who weren't even really paying attention to him, but standing here still made him nervous.

He took another breath as he was about to start he heard a voice in the back of his head

Jaren focused on what was happening, he got distracted by the soothing voice in his head, was this his soul mate? what were they thinking of!?

Before he started he took a minute to listen to the voice since it was quiet, but it soon got louder, and when it did the first thing he heard was.

[He slipped off his clothes and covered up himself, scared of what his lover would thinkg of his]

Jaren came back to reality and his face was red, was his... was his soulmate reading... reading smut?

[He was picked up and shoved onto the bed roughly, but the following kiss after was light and sweet]

"so.. so t-this is my.. my project on.... on..."

Jaren coughed and tried to distract himself or remove the voice but it wouldn't go away.

[He slowly kissed down, down and eventually ended up at his thighs, they were pale and soft like-]

"okay umm.. so this is about how YouTube is dying and.. an-and how people will lose their j-jobs if..."

Jaren couldn't get the voice out of his head and he couldn't not focus on what it was saying, or he.. the voice was that of a males, or at least from what he could tell. 

[He moaned as his lover nipped and bit on his thighs, oh this is getting sooo goooood]

Jaren laughed a little, but when he snapped back to reality everyone was now staring at him, which made him more flustered

"if youtube contiues t-this way, m-my first point is dem-demonitization..."

[fuck this is hot oh my goodness... He silently cried out as it hurt at first, but he soon got used to the weird feeling-]

"Demon-otization is when youtube... ad..blockers..."

"are you okay Jaren?"

"no ma..ma'am can I... go later?"

"yes, go get a drink.."

Jaren rushed out of the classroom as fast as he could, dropping his script on his desk before running out of the door.

Jaren walked into the nearest washroom and sat on a toilet in a stall and thought hard

[faster! oh please! he begged as his lover picked up the speed]

{CAN YOU NOT}

[he moaned- wait what is someone in my house?]

{NO I'M YOUR SOUL MATE, CAN YOU NOT READ SMUT DURING MY SCHOOL PRESENTATION!?}

[soul mate!!!!??? YOU'RE MY SOULMATE!?]

{yes...?}

[who are you!? can I have your numer oh my goodness what do you look like!? what gender are you?]

{male.. you?"}

[Male... I hope thats okay..]

{of course! you're my soul mate!}

Jaren smiled, he splashed water on his face and tried to calm down, he skipped the rest of class that day, but he did go back to get his bag when the bell rang.

Later that day he thought of his phone number and soon enough his soul mate called him, it turned out to be some guy named John, he was the same age as Jaren and somehow, they actually went to the same school but they just didn't know each other.