12 Days Of Gifts [OhmToonz]

Ryan knew it was strange his friend was giving him a gift each day, 12 days before christmas but he didn't know why. He just knew something was off. He was handed a small box wrapped in blue and white snowflake wrapping paper, Ryan raised an eyebrow suspiciously at his friend who just sent him a big grin.

"What is this?" Ryan asked, lifting the gift up and down to test the weight of the small box, it was just the perfect size to fit in his palm.

"A gift, open it to find out Ry." Luke's smiled grew Ryan was hesitant to start opening it but he did, he tore the paper off slowly just to make Luke's face twist with boredum. Luke put his hand on Ryan's, their eyes met.

"Ryan, just open the fucking gift." Ryan burst out laughing, Luke rolled his eyes and groaned. Ryan wiped the fake tears coming from his eyes and opened it finally, it was a small black box with an Omega symbol on the front of it. Ryan's eyes shot up to Luke's.

"This is a joke right? I'm gonna open this and theres gonna be something stupid in here right?" Ryan asked resting his hand on the lid of the box. Luke stiffled a laugh but shook his head no. Ryan raised an eyebrow and opened the lid slowly.

"Holy fucking shit you did not!" Ryan cheered, when the lid snapped open a beautiful grey and black watch sat on a silky pillow in the box, the Omega symbol on the face of the watch and the leather like strap looked high quality, Luke smiled and laughed with joy, Ryan took the watch out of the box and looked at it closely.

"Is this a fake!?" Ryan asked strapping it around his wrist, he admired the way it looked around his wrist, he was never a watch person but Ryan always wanted an Omega watch because they fit with his brand, and they were really beautiful.

"Nope, all real, I can give you the recipt you can see for yourself Ry Ry." Luke said with a smir on his face, Ryan smiled brightly and hugged Luke tightly, Luke was taken back by the hug and embraced Ryan back.

Ryan admired the watch while he was making coffee for him and Luke, it was weird how it's only the 22nd but Luke already gave him a super expensive gift, could the 24th gift be even more expensive? Ryan thought back to all the previous gifts he's recieved and none of them were as expensive or wonderful as this watch, what was Luke planning? Ryan thought about it while he poured coffee into two christmas mugs.

Ryan brough the hot mugs out to the living room, he placed them on the stained wooden table and sat beside Luke. Ryan admired the watch on his wrist as he placed the mugs down, luke laughed.

"what's funny?" Ryan asked, blowing on the surface of his coffee, steam invaded his space but he didn't mind, Luke smiled at him.

"it's so cute how you keep looking at the watch." Luke said, picking up his own mug and blowing on it, Ryan sipped his hot coffee but not enough to burn, Ryan's cheeks went red when he realised that Luke called him cute, but he dismissed it as the steam hitting his cheeks.

"Well it's a fine watch thats why, and I know they're expensive as fuck." Ryan said putting his mug down on the table, Luke smiled and nodded his head. Ryan's eyes stared at Luke's watch, it wasn't Omega but some more expensive brand, Ryan knew Luke has had that watch for years now. 

"Why'd you buy it for me?" Ryan said standing up and brushing off his pajama pants, he was comfortable enough around his long time friend Luke that he could wear whatever he wanted and not have it be weird, it was natural now. It was natural to have Luke wake up in his house and eat breakfast with him as he was staying here for christmas.

"Cause I knew you wanted one, price isn't real Ryan" Luke said sipping from his coffee, he watched as Ryan grabbed a package of fire wood, he tore it open and shoved the three logs in the fireplace. Ryan made a tsk noise and turned his head over his shoulder to look at Luke.