Best Tutor [OhmToonz]

request by @HoratioMiller 

1000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan always kept to himself, he never talked to anyone too shy and too anxious to really keep a conversation, especially when he talked to cute guys, it was just too much pressure for him.

But being anti-social made his marks skyrocket, he was getting 90's in every class he was doing, his parents were happy and Ryan was happy being alone, until one day one of his 'friends' came up to him during lunch.

"Hi Ryan, mind if I sit?"

Ryan nodded his head no, the person who sat beside him was no other than Marcel, he was one of the lead tutors in the school, he ran the tutoring service.

"What's up?"

Ryan's voice sounded off, it sounded like he was sick because he hasn't talked to anyone in the past week, after he lost his friend.

"I need you to tutor someone, we have out hands full at the club and I know you're really fucking smart, so can you do it? of course you won't get paid, but I was hoping you'd say yes."

Ryan tried to put on a smile, but it didn't really work.

"I know you're a lone wolf but Ryan it's only for a week every lunch, please?"

"just tell me where to meet him tomorrow."

Marcel smiled and clapped his hands.

"thank you so much Ryan, you won't regret it.. his name is Luke Patterson and he's on like all the sports teams, so now you know why he needs tutoring. but I think you'll like him." 

Ryan laughed a little when Marcel winked at him and nudged his shoulder, he then hugged Ryan, he stood up and left after waving Ryan goodbye.

.

When school was over Ryan walked to the gym to see all the guys preparing for some sport practice after school, he walked up to his old gym teacher.

"Hi Mr.Drake, is Luke Patterson around?"

"yes, why?"

"I'm going to be his tutor for the following week and Marcel reccomends me getting a way to contact him."

Mr. Drak smiled and called over Luke then left them in peace, Ryan tried not to gawk but it was hard, this man in front of clearly worked out everyday...

"who are you?"

"I'm- I'm Ryan, I'll be your tutor for the.. the following week."

"oh great! I'm not very smart, hehe...but Marcel said he'd get me the best of best!"

"o-oh... but I was h-hoping to get a way to..to contact you?"

"oh sure! give me your phone."

Ryan handed over his phone after un-locking it, Luke put his number in his contacts and texted himself.

Ryan smiled, so did Luke.

"there ya go."

"thank you, if you could text me..me sometime about th-the subjects you need help..help in I could prepare better.."

"oh for sure yes! okay, I have to go get ready for practice but, I'll see ya tomorrow lunch"

"yup.. see ya later.."

Ryan walked away rather quickly, after he left the gym he fell to the floor against the wall trying to calm himself down and catch his breath, he held his head in his hands and sighed, people passing by him must of been confused but Ryan could care less, he knew he stuttered a whole bunch and if that didn't give away his attraction to the way Luke looked than Luke's love blind.