Pon Farr Birthday [OhmToonz]

SORRY for all the spelling mistakes, for some reason my computer isn't telling me if it's wrong or right anymore, >:(

Pon Farr AU (I explain what it is in the story)

over 1000 words

also also, these aren't their real ages or birthdays and shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's birthday was approaching fast, though he really wasn't happy about turning 28, it wasn't really his choice.

Ryan, his best friend was super excited to bake a cake and buy him the perfect gfit, he wasn't going to host a party because he knew Luke hated those, so instead it would be a four person party, him, Jonathan and Mark.

Luke wasn't really paying attention to numbers but he was 21, 7 years ago.

Ryan was at his own home listening to music and baking a cake for luke, his birthday arriving the following day, so he had to make no mistakes while baking this cake.

Luke was cleaning his house for the guests coming over tomorrow, he was in the kitchen and saw photos on his fridge, every year since he was 18 they'd done this little party, and they took a photo every year, each cake having a different number on it.

that's when he saw his 21st birthday, he looked like a mess, like he was about to go insane and he remember's exactly why.

"Pon farr..."

He counted the pictures just to be sure, 1,2,3,4,5,6...

"SHIT!"

Luke scrambled to his phone, he knew this year it would be worse since he's turning 28 he's basically fully mature and ready for anything. But not this.

He called Ryan

"Luke! I'm tryna bake a cake! what do you want?"

"nobody can come over tomorrow!" Luke sounded a little panicked, but not enough for Ryan to pick up on.

"oh come on! I know you really hate parties but you have fun every year, this year is no excuse Luke Patterson!" Ryan was not having it

"no it's not... listen Ryan I'm not well, I don't want to make anyone else sick or ill  over a one day thing, we can have a party when I'm better I promise!"

Ryan frowned but Luke couldn't see it.

"okay, I'll tell Mark and Jon, they will be very upset Luke"

"I'll text them too, Ryan I'm sorry..." Luke felt bad, he really did.

"okay, text me if you feel better." Ryan sounded very upset.

Luke hung up with an un easy feeling in his stomach.

Ryan wanted to cry, he liked Luke for a long time now, and his birthday was one of the only times they got really close and last year it felt like Luke was starting to like him back, Ryan had a plan this year to make a move but I guess it's cancelled now.

Ryan texted everyone, they all knew it was for the better, to let him get rest and feel better, but Ryan still wanted to know what was wrong.

The following day, Luke tried to stay home, it was very hard but everything was wanting to mke him go outside, you see Pon Farr means mate or die, so basically if Luke doesn't get himself laid he could possibly die, it happens every 7 years for certain people and Luke was un-lucky enough to be one of those people, not only can it kill you but it makes him super fucking needy.

when he was 21 it wasn't as bad, basically just a warm up for this year.

His plan was to call a service that provides people to come to his house and you know.... so he wouldn't die and he'd never have to see this person again.