Shorty [VanCat]

Requested by @PartyPoison435 

500 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan was super hyped, his friend Tyler was coming over to play video games all day, maybe eat food and watch a movie later, maybe a sleep over. It was up to Tyler too. Evan cleaned his house waiting for the clock to strike 1 pm. 

Evan prepared the living room and set up all his gaming systems, he pulled out the best multiplayer games and vaccumed the carpet, after cleaning and getting ready himself he heard a knock on his door, he rushed over and let his guest in.

"Evan!"

"Tyler, what's up?"

'Wh"I'm doing well, fially glad to see you and hang out again"

Evan hugged his taller friend, some what shocked by the fact he seemed to grow, taller than last time they hung out. Or did Evan shrink?

"What we doing today?"

"guess."

"video games?"

Evan nodded and Tyler smiled, as he walked and sat down on the couch grabbing a controller and waiting for Evan to turn on the TV and put a game in, he picked the best game first and sat beside Tyler gripping his controller a little tighter than needed, his hands started to sweat sitting so close to Tyler but he couldn't figure out why.

After hours of playing and what seemed like flirting, Evan and Tyler's stomach both growled, Evan went to his kitchen to cook up some dinner, stir fry would be easiest for now.

Evan started cooking, and he forgot where he put some seasoning, after searching and not finding it he jumped and opened the high cabinets to see it on the tallest shelf. Of course.

Evan didn't think twice before calling Tyler into the kitchen, he could of grabbed a chair but his brain was stuck on Tyler.

"what's wrong Evan?"

"I um... can't reach that jar of spices, for the food."

"why is it up there?"

"I must of put it there months ago, maybe years? it's been a while since I made stiry fry..."

"I gotchu, shorty."

"Hey! I'm not that.. short..."

"I'm playing."

Tyler laughed at Evan's sad face and handed him over the spices, Evan smiled and kissed Tyler on the cheek and whispered "thank you" before continuing to make the food, Tyler walked away stunned and went to the washroom.

Tyler sat on the toilet lit head in hands, thinking of how hot his face is and how sweaty he is because he might of liked it more than what he thought.

Evan finished up and knocked on the washroom door

"food time"

Tyler walked out and kissed Evan on the lips and quickly departed, leaving Evan with a dumb smile on his face

"I'm not the dinner Tyler"

"shut up..."

Evan laughed as he kissed him back.