Stream Flirting [DeadSquirrel x Kyle]

this is for you dead squirrel, you and Kyle make a cute couple (dont hate) y'all need to get together or something man, I know you'd be happier with him.

i'm joking obviously but yea, if you don't know who Kyle is, it's Squirrel's friend he awlays streams with, y'all should come visit the streams they're fun!.

also

I don't even know why I'm doing this, someone tell Squirrel about this plssss

500 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyle had broken up with his girlfriend about a week ago, though the past month has been loveless and borken, so it was about time he broke her off, Joe however was still dating his girlfriend, this factor made Kyle want to stream less and less with Joe because he knew she'd be in chat or even with him in the same room just off camera.

Joe had begged Kyle to play with him today, to which Kyle agreed after Joe told him his girlfriend wasn't going to be there since she was on vacation with her family.

Kyle had planned to flirt a little with Joe this stream, maybe throwing him a hint that Joe had a secret lover.

"So, Kyle are you going to carry me today?"

"I'm not sure, you're the one who qualified."

"damn right I did."

Kyle laughed, as stream chat fillied up with hello's and suggestions and someone even donated bits which made Joe smile.

"Thank you Joey for the 500 bits!"

"thank you for supporting my best friend Joey!"

Kyle said, as he started to build a one by one to drink a big pot for 50 shield.

Joe was trying to snipe another team but he was missing all his shots.

"haha if I shoot my shot would it miss?"

"I don't know Kyle, would it?"

they both laughed, and Kyle blushed but of course he wasn't streaming so nobody knew what his true feelings and intentions were.

"I think it would"

"shut up Kyle."

Joe laughed, the stream comments instantly turned to shipping comments and cute uwu comments since they always bickered like an old couple.

after they lost, only gaining 3 points Joe went to grab another redbull, Kyle took over managing stream, the comments flooded in about random stuff, most of them saying how they liked Kyle as a host.

but Kyle saw a comment of someone saying that Kyle should confess to Squirrel because it was obvious, Kyle denied it to the chat but he knew they were right about it.

Joe came back and Kyle had to stop talking about it before Joe learned the truth, chat was telling Joe about what Kyle said but thank god he was too focused on the game to notice.

game after game Kyle was flirting and sometimes Joe would flirt back but sometimes it never landed, which gave Kyle a little hope but also major doubt.

The stream was coming to an end when Kyle knew people where leaving now, so he took this as his chance to tell Joe.

"Squirrel."

"yes Kyle?"

"can I tell you something?"

"yes."

"off stream? maybe...?"

"sure.. Bye everyone and have a good day"

Joe ended the stream, but he still saw comments flooding in about Kyle confessing his love, which made Joe blush but he didn't want to trust chat.

"I like you"

"I like you too, you're ma friend Kyyyleee."

"no but like, I like like you Joe."

"oh shit really?"

"yes"

"well I'm glad the attraction is mutual, I've always liked you too."

"wow, this was easier than I thought..."

Kyle sighed and smiled birghtly, his face red.

"now I'll just break up with my girlfriend, she'll understand."

"totally."