Years Of Pain :Part 2: [TerrorSnuckle]

over 500 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Story Teller: Brian

Lunch rolled around and I sat with my new friend from my Science class, his name was Evan.

I felt upset, I was so looking forward to having lunch with Brock but it's fine, I guess he's a loyal club member then, I wonder what club he's in, maybe chess! maybe tech! maybe he's in the book club... no he's not a book fan, maybe there's a gaming club I can join!

I sit at the caf with Evan and he buys me pizza as a 'welcome' gift, he told me two of his friend were coming to join us, I was all for making new friends but I still miss Brock, that's not weird is it?

"EVAN!" one of them shouts

"Eyy it's my main man!" the other says as they sit down

"Jonathan, Tyler, this is Brian, he's from Ireland"

"nice to meet you, I'm Jonathan, call me Jon"

"Tyler, also, do you have an accent?"

I laughed

"tank you very much, one two tree and four"

they both laughed.

We talked and Evan started talking about his dream job which is making music, he invited me to the music room after school so I can hear him play, I said no thanks, hopefully me and Brock can make up loss for time.

I went to throw out my trash when I noticed something, I looked up and saw at a table on the other side of the caf was a girl with long brown hair, it looks silky smooth, and across from her was...

BROCK!?

He said he had a meeting! 

BUT HE'S WITH SOME GIRL!

Mother fucker! I knew he was too good to be true! you've got to be kidding me, I want to run over and yell, I want to cry in the washroom and I really want to pretend I never saw that, but... it's real, I saw it...

I got back and sit with Evan, Jon and Tyler.

"you okay? your face it red." Evan said to me, more like a whisper

"I'm fine, just bumped into someone by accident"

"ah! okay"

I pull out my phone and text Brock.

Brian- Brock, I thought you said you were at a club meeting

Brock took a long time to respond, true friendship right there.

Brock- What do you mean?

Brian- I see you with some girl, you lied to me!

Brock- you have to understand I didn't want to hurt your feelings!

Brian- SO YOU LIED!?

Brock- No, I just didn't want you thinking I'd ditch you for a girl

Brian- but you did...

Brock- I didn't want to!

Brian- what was it a stupid dare! could of said no!

Brock- no because of [Brock is typing]

I waited and waited, but the only thing I saw was [Brock is typing] so I stood up, he left... they weren't in the caf anymore.

I left with Evan and Jon, Tyler had a club to run, a real club.

when lunch ended I got a text

Brock- meet me outside by the front doors after school, I want to explain face to face

I turned my phone off and went to my next class, I was like 20 minutes late because I was lost.

but alright, you wanna talk face to face Brock!? oh you'll see what I have to say!