Cold and Rainy [Ohmlirious]

Requested by @_ijustread_

Jon and Ryan had the day to themselves, hanging out all day and having fun as friends, but while they started to walk home through the park it started to rain. 

None of them were expecting rain or checked the weather station so they weren't dressed for cool winds and cold rain. Ryan checked his phone and opened the weather app he saw the rain was suppose to end in an hour so he suggested they just sit on a bench under a tree and wait it out.

"it's really cold" Ryan mumbled, grabbing his own arms his windbreaker was water proof but the water on his pants and hair made him shiver, he looked over to Jon who was shaking so hard the bench started to rattle.

"I-I-I'm so C-Cold" Jon has a blue hoodie on, it soaked up all the water and prevented him from getting warm, he shivered and held his arms rubbing them trying to warm himself up but it just wasn't going to work.

Ryan wondered what to do so he gave his grey windbreaker to Jon who smiled and quickly put it on, he zipped it up all the way and rubbed his arms still feeling the cold water act like a shield to the warmth. Jon continued to shiver and looked up at the grey sky and smiled

"A-Although I'm C-Cold, th-the rain is st-t-till nice" Jon sighed and you could see his breath like a fire breathing dragon, Ryan blew air from his mouth too and watched the hot air swirl around in the air then get beaten away by the rain. 

"It really is." Ryan smiled, he started to shiver. because he lost his rain protective jacket, the small droplets falling and passing through the small amounts of leaves were soaking into his grey sweater, Ryan brushed it off fast and tried not to shiver hen Jon looked over to him.

"Thanks for the j-jacket a-again." Jon smiled, the viynl scratching noise continued as Jon kept rubbing his arms, his hands were red from the bitter air and so was his face, his hair was starting to lay on his face flat because it was wet, Ryan frowned and checked his head with his phone camera and saw he looked the same as Jon.

"T-The r-rai-in stop?" Jon said something but Ryan caught the end of it only, so focused on his own thoughts and what could happen and what he could do, he turned to looked at Jon and noticed he was still shivering very agressively, Ryan frowned and scooted closer to Jon on the bench, the water on the plastic soaked up into his pants now but he didn't care he sat right up against Jon and smiled

"what did you say?" Ryan asked wrapping his arms arounf Jon in a tight embrace, Jon stopped rubbing his arms and sat on his hands, since they were too cold.

"w-when wi-i-ill the rain stop?" Ryan let go with one hand and checked his phone again, the screen catching watching he had to keep wiping his screen on his wet sweater, not making it any better. 

"no! now it's a four hour long rain time!" Ryan put his phone away and wrapped his arm around Jon again, Jon let out a long sigh and Ryan watched the breath dissapear into the rainy day. Jon stop shaking badly and rested his head on Ryan's shoulder, taking his own hands and embracing Ryan back.

After sitting there for a few more minuets Jon suggested walking back home regardless since he thought getting wet sitting is the same as if they were walking.

They got up and walked side by side in the rain, Ryan suffering just so Jon could get warm and not catch a cold.

Ryan walked with Jon and at the end of the park pathway Jon turned to Ryan. He whispered something into Ryan's ear and pulled away after, he frowned at Ryan. Ryan smiled at him though, making Jon's frown turn into a smile.

"I love you too my teddy bear."

700 words