Joana [H2OVanoss]

Requested by @Smii7y_is_bae17

1920's AU

Soul mate AU

less than 1000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joana was the most beautiful lady, well, by her body she was. she wore a veiled mask all the time, people said she wore it at home too, and to bed.

she was a model at clubs and resturants, her fashion was amazing, every man wanted to be by her side.

everyone but Evan, he wasn't a big shot man himself, but he really didn't like Joana for some reason, she wasn't something he'd like but he didn't know why.

He went to one of her shows anyways.

he sat at a table in the back, since the closer ones were taken.

the lights dimmed and all lights hit the wooden stage, a feminine voice came out from the small speakers around the room.

"The world to us is black and white, but making eye contact with your soulmate will reveal all colour, men, ladies make some noise if you've found your soulmate!"

Evan looked around and saw a few people cheering, maybe one day he'd see colour.

"One day I'll find my match, maybe it's one of you lucky men out there~"

All the men hooted and cheered Evan rolled his eyes and sipped on his drink.

Music played as the curtains opened, her back was facing the crowd, tonigh she sported a red mask with feathers, it was spectacular.

Her sparkly knee height dress swayed when she turned around, her mask also sparkled.

she started to sing

"the name on everybody's lips is gonna be, Joana~"

The men cheered as she swayer her hips to the slow beat of the music.

"The one raking in the chips is gonna be, Joana~"

SHe got close to the edge of the stage, reaching down and looking at some of the front row men, one can only assume she was searching for her soul mate.

"I'm gonna be a celebertiy which means somebody everyone knows~"

she walked to the second row, slighlty touching some of the men, they all hotted and whsitled at her.

"they're gonna recognize my eyes my hair hair my teeth my boobs my nose!"

she danced her way to the third row, rubbing her body and her curves while staring into each and everyone of the men's and female's eyes.

Evan drowned out her music and song, he wanted to leave but that would be rude and Evan didn't want eyes on him, so he sat and drank, she slowly made her way to his row.

She walked up to him, and he refused to look into her eyes, she rubbed his leg which caused Evan to look into her eyes.

she stopped singing

everyone looked at the two

Evan saw it, he saw the stage the colours, or what he assumed were colours just not black and white.

Sha gasped.

"the show is over, see you all next week!"

the lights turned on and people left but Evan couldn't stand, he was shocked and speachless.

she dragged him onto stage, the curtians closed and she pulled him into a dressing room and locked the door, it was a big dressing room, losts of lights and very bright colours.

"who are you? what's your name?"

"Evan, Evan Fong"

"I'm Jo- you can't tell anyone what I'm about to say"

Evan nodded 

"I'm Jonathan Vorheers"

"Jonathan...?"

"yea, hold on"

She-he cleared his throat and coughed out a small grey thing, he-she put it in a box in one of the dressers, and started to undress

Evan blushed and looked away

"hey, we're soulmates it's not like you will never see this!"

his voice was now deep, like a man and raspy, Evan found it hotter than any woman's voice.

Evan peeked at the man, who took off the dress, all those curves were made from padding or very nicley sanded and smooth wood.

"what...is.."

"I'm not normal Evan, I loved dresses, women's fashion and everything! I feel like a woman, but you're clearly into me as a man, i'm okay with that since you are very good looking"

Jonathan winked at Evan making him blush

"Jon, remove the mask"

"only for you~"

Jon untied the mask, and pulled it off reveaing a very shapen and handsome man, Evan gawked at his new soulmate.

"you are one hell of a man, and woman"

"don't you~" 

Jon giggled and sat in Evan's lap on the comfty couch.

A/n sorry ifit got sloppy near the end I started this at 1 am and finshed it at 2:20 am, sorry