Backwards Obsession pt 2 [H2OVanoss]

requested by @MorbidDove 

900 words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan sat and waited, he smiled the whole time humming a tune to a song he forgot the actual words to, he scanned through all the photos he had taken on his camera.

He smiled at every photo of his obsession's face and mask he saw, it was getting real late, and it started to rain, the drips of water leaking through the moldy and broke ceiling, Evan not minding just used his jacket like an umbrella as he sat there, preparing for a long night, that is until he heard a noise outside the building.

Evan stood up and walked to the crack in the wall to see police men, they swatted the building.

"GET ON YOUR KNEES!"

"wha-what's going on!?"

"we got a tip saying this was the living space of that recent serial killer!"

"you've got it wonrg I was-"

"KNEES NOW!"

Evan dropped to his knees and put his hands behind his head and started shaking, he wasn't sure if they'd shoot him right here right now or not.

"pick him up and throw him in the back, let's take him back."

Evan was picked up violently, his chest and ribs stung from the suddenly yanking, he was tossed into the back of the police car, he was cuffed and driven down to the police station and shoved into a holding cell.

"you'll be questioned soon, I just thought you were smart enough to not be caught."

"how do you even know that I am the killer?"

"you match his description."

"I don't have a blue hoo-"

"sir, we found the mask and murder weapon at the site, hidden under the floor boards."

Evan's eyes went wide, he thought his love had taken them with him when he left, now that he thinks about Evan's pretty sure he's the one who called the cops.

Evan was soon brought into a interogation room, he sat on the chair cuffed to it, he rolled his eyes.

"so, you've killed many people, why'd you do it?"

"it's not me."

Evan shifted in his seat, not breaking eye contact with the detective in front of him.

"son, you're gonna have to confess soon enough, we will give you a plea deal, possibly."

"well I plea the fifth, I want a lawyer."

The man sighed and nodded, sipping his coffee and leaving the room.

Evan was let go, with the alibi of his apartment building's check in desk lady and a few friends, Evan was set to go and he left, he walked back to his house with his camera and stuff the cops confiscated from him.

Evan un locked his door with the three keys and entered, the house looked the same, but the pictures and news clippings were torn off the walls and thrown to the ground or thrown into the trash can he had in the kitchen.

Evan closed the door but didn't lock it as he heard a noise come from his bedroom, but he very well knew it could just be his rusty building getting hit by wind.

Evan turned on the lights and walked to his bedroom, the door creaked as it opened and there he saw a figure on his bed.

Evan turned the lamp on and saw the blue hoodie of someone he loved.

"you.. you bastard!"

The man laughed like a maniac.

"upset now aren't we?"

"Jonathan! I can't believe you'd treat me like this!"

Jonathan frowned, and rolled his eyes.

"what the fuck are you even saying!? we aren't anything! in fact I'm here to fucking murder you, you're obsessed!"

"I wanna feel the pain! please torture me!"

Jonathan's eye brow raised, he was certainly confused and maybe a little scared of the power of Evan, and his perrsistance of loving him.

"o-okay..?"

Jonathan walked up to Evan and took out a kitchen knife and sliced Evan's arm, in a spot without any major veins, as the blood trickled down his wrist Evan moaned. Jonathan stepped back, starring at the knife, then at Evan then back at the knife, his pupils shaking and dialating from the sudden confusion and arousal in the room.

"a-again please!"

Evan yanked Jonathan's hand with the knife closer to his throat and pressed the blade against it, Jonathan lighlty dragged the knife across his throat causing the skin to raise and become red as a rose, Evan groaned as he traced the wound with his bloody fingers.

"You are one strange human."

"so are you."

Jonathan laughed and took his mask off, Evan smiled at his handsome face and pushed him onto the old bed, it creaked as the weight of two full grown men landed on it.

"why do you have such an obsession with me?"

"I'm not really sure, I just... I saw what you did on the news when I was younger and I just knew you were the one."

"weird."

"why do you kill people?"

Their faces mere inches apart, each breath tickling each other's faces.

"cause it turns me on."

Evan's face went bright red.

"let's get the bloody show started shall we?"

"what do you mean-"

Evan used the knife to rip off his shirt, he than traced red lines into his pale skin with the knife, Jonathan stopped him causing Evan to frown.

"let me."

Jonathan cut Evan deeper than he'd dare to do himself, and it felt amazing.

"how'd you even figure out where I lived?"

Jonathan licked the blood up from Evan's wrist and kissed the cut multiple times.

"I've been searching for you, forever Jonathan, I went through police school and detective work just to figure out how to solve crimes and find clues, glad it worked out."

Evan kissed Jonathan's bloody lips and sighed happily.

"how'd you find out where I lived?"

Jonathan smirked

"apex predators always know where the food lives."

Evan laughed and kissed Jonathan who returned the favour.