Halloween PT 2 [H20Vanoss OhmToonz]

under 1000 words

some what fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan and Luke stumbled down the street to the stationary haunted house in the park.

"you gotta hold me if I get scared"

Luke laughed at Ryan's soft and worried voice

"it's just teenage and adult people dressed up to jump out at us, seriously calm down"

"but it's jump scares! they always get me"

Luke rolled his eyes

"you're strong and brave, you can do this"

Ryan giggle

"I can do this!"

he said like a little kid.

they paid the $5 to enter, The dimly lit well-built small structure was decorated in scary dolls, spider webs, glow in the dark paint on the walls and had eerie music playing through out.

"the girl said walking through is about 5 mins"

Ryan nodded, already freaking out, not wanting to be jump scared.

Ryan was one of those people who talk through fear, if he's scared he'll just drone on talking about random stuff, makes no sense but it's a way to cope.

"Lukey I'm really scared, I can't do this- I KNOW SOMEONE IS BEHIND THAT DOOR DON'T YOU DARE JUMP SCARE ME- AHHHHHHHH!"

Luke laughed at Ryan's speed talking, and his scream, it made Luke want to roll over laughing.

"LUKE HOLD ME- AHHHH HOLY FUCK WHERE WERE YOU HIDING?!?!?!"

Ryan hid his face with his bunny ears attached to his head, his face bright red from screaming, Luke jumped at the jump scare but he didn't scream.

If anything Luke was screaming of laughter because of Ryan.

"LUKE LUKE LUKE LUKE HOLD ME HOLD ME HOLD ME FOR GOD SAKES!"

Ryan hid behind Luke and held him tightly, Luke laughed and turned around to make Ryan bury his head into his chest.

Luke chuckled, Ryan was shaking.

"is this what a few drink Ryan looks like? a pussy?"

Ryan nodded slowly, Luke laughed

"that's alright, a few drink Luke is very protective and mother mode, I'm here, let's keep walking."

"I can't!"

"give me your hand"

Ryan reached his hand out and linked with Luke's their fingers locked between each others. 

"let's go"

they continued through it, Ryan still mumbling through his fear.

mean while Evan and Jon sat beside each other on Tyler's bed, they were sober enough to walk and talk properly.

"Wanna go scare some children trick or treating?"

"you know me too well Evan"

Jon and Evan wen outside, Jon slipped on his Jason mask and wielded a fake machete.

they hid in bushes and behind fences to scare teens, little kids or even adults.

they had a blast, Jon was having to much fun for scaring people.

they hid behind a bush in the park.

"Wanna go in the haunted house?"

"Evan, it's lame, scarring people is better"

"if you say so."

They ended up sitting on a bench for a break.

"hey Evan, I wan't to tell you something?"

"yea?"

"this might be the beer talking but, I love you, like I have more than a crush on you love"

Evan smiled the biggest grin he's shown all night

"I think those feelings are returned."

"REALLY?"

"yes"

"This is way better than scaring people"

"agreed"

Luke and Ryan left the haunted house and walked home, well, Luke walked Ryan home.

at the door front Luke hugged Ryan.

"I'll text you later okay?" Luke said parting from the hug

"before you go, I want you to know something"

"yes Ryan?"

"I love you, I've always loved you"

"and I love you, I have always loved you too"

Ryan hugged Luke again, but Luke turned it into a kiss.

"I'll call you later..." Luke said placing another kiss on Ryan's forehead.

"okay"

Ryan smiled as he went inside, he closed the door behind him and slid down it like a movie scene.

"worth it"

A/N

I know it's not... the best... but I enjoyed writing it :)

@cryworks3