Flowers Forever [OhmToonz]

Requested by NightmareisMINE 

powers/elements au

1200 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohm sighed, he hated waiting for his boyfriend to come home from work, his work was dangerous but Ohm knew he could handle it, after all he can set things on fire, so why not use it as a job?

Ohm say by the window waiting until he can see his boyfriend walking down the street headed home, Ohm could only entertain himself for a few hours, but then he just got bored and wanted to wait for Toonz instead.

He sighed and closed his eyes almost falling asleep but something woke him, he fell off the chair he was sitting on when a bush sprouted from the chair, it grew beautiful pink flowers, Ohm groaned and took the bush out to the backyard where it looked like a jugle of flowers, beautiful plants covering each inch of the backyard, he loved it but it's only a matter of time until theres no more room.

He looked at his favourite flower the Stephanotis, it was a bunch of little white flowers and Ohm loved the way they looked and how pretty they smelt, gave him happy thoughts.

"I want these as my wedding flowers for sure..."

Ohm sighed and smelt the flower before water them.

when he got back to his flower free seat he saw his boyfriend walking in his direction, Ohm sprung up and ran around trying to think of what to do, he took off his shoes and threw them by the front door and ran into the bed room, he closed the door and giggled to himself as he got onto the bed.

Toonz opened the door slowly and saw a path of flowers growing from the floor leading down the hall and into their bedroom, he laughed and rolled his eyes, picking each red flower there was on the floor, he eventually got to the door with a handful of flowers.

He opened the door slowly and smiled when he saw Ohm on a bed full of roses.

"what happened to our bed?"

"wha? oh my! I didn't mean too!"

"it's okay, It's beautiful"

Ohm blushed and stood up and held Toonz's hand causing vines to tie their hands together.

"you need to control that Ohmie"

"I can't control myself around you."

Tonnz blushed and pulled their hands apart carefully, but vines snaked up his ankles connecting Ohm and him together once again, Toonz chuckled and stepped out of the vine trap and picked up Ohm and placing him carefully on the bed of roses.

"are these vines going to get in the way?"

"I don't know..."

Ohm frowned as flowers blossomed around him again, Toonz smiled as he kissed Ohm.

Toonz turned around and took his shirt off, then his pants, Ohm did the same but this time it was a little different, when his boyfriend turned back around Ohm was covered in light pink flowers that were massive, covering his waist and thighs.

"what is happening to you!?"

"I-I don't know!"

Toonz sighed and got dressed again and frowned at Ohm

"next time okay? I want this to settle down, I don't want anyone to get hurt."

Ohm frowed but nodded, he understood that this wasn't normal and could be bad.