Dog Sitter Pt. 2 [Ohmii7y]

requested by @Krii7YForEver 

sorry it took so long don't kill me

700 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan and Smitty have gotten closer, going on more and more dates falling more and more in love, but Ryan being the shy type still didn't want a label.

Though, Smitty had an idea.

"Ryan? It's me, I have something for you..."

Smitty hid behind the door, only peeking his head through, Ryan came out of his kitchen confused on why Smitty was hiding, he also looked a little uncomfortable.

"Smitty dear, are you okay?"

"I have... something! for you!" 

Smitty half yelled, struggling to get his words out, sounding strained.

"okay? are you okay though?"

"someone... for.. you to meet!"

"who!?"

Ryan sat on the couch when Tiny came and laid down by Ryan's feet, trying to attack his shoe, usually Ryan would tell off Tiny but he's too focused on Smitty to be worried about that.

"She's- AHG!"

The door busted open wide, Tiny started barking and growling, he also hid behind Ryan's leg shaking slighlty as Ryan jumped, a big dog ran into the home and straight to Ryan, the dog jumped on him and licked his face non-stop.

"OCTAVIA DOWN!"

Smitty yelled as he found his footing and closed the door behind him, he notced Ryan's soaking wet face and the little dog shivering behind it's owner.

Smitty sighed and whistled, causing Octavia to sit by his side, though she could not sit still, tail wagging rappidly and tongue hanging out so far, basically a little smile, super happy to meet a new person and another dog.

"Octavia huh? you never mentioned a dog.."

"I got her a few months ago, I didn't want to mention her cause she was a shy pup, too scared to even bark at people passing by my window, she'd always hide,but look ather now, isn't that right sweetie?"

Smitty bent down and Octavia jumped up and licked his face, wagging her tail quickly. But soon she got distraced noticing a weird scent in the air.

"and Tiny, he's so small, wasn't sure if they'd get along well, but now he's a little bigger I thought why not!? I can take her home if-"

"no, I wanna meet her" 

Smitty smiled at Ryan's smile, Ryan picked up his shaking puppy and held him in his arms, petting his back softly trying to calm the little animal down, that's when Tiny barked at Octavia, causing her to run over to Ryan again and get into a bent down 'play with me' position as she stared at Tiny, who was shaking like it was an earthquake.

"he's gonna need to warm up to her."

"indeed."

Ryan and Smitty cooked dinner together, as they did Tiny was sat up on a chair Ryan put him on since he was too scared on the ground.

Octavia brought Tiny all his toys and put them at the chairs leg's, always waiting to see if Tiny would have a reaction that was fear.

Octavia tried all different things like playing with Tiny's toys, rolling around, trying to lick him and even whinning but Tiny stood there frozen with fear.

"Maybe next time, Tiny will actually play with her" 

Ryan said taking a bite into his dinner, watching as Tiny refused to eat his but Octavia had no problem, even trying to steal Tiny's.

but it only took a few more visits.

Smitty opened the door slightly, to see Ryan on the couhc eating popcorn, Tin rushed over to Smitty and wagged his little tail, barking a little.

"guess who's here?"

TIny let out another bark, which caused the door to be swung open by a bigger dog.

Tiny's tail wagged as he took off sprinting down the hallway, Octavia hot on his trail, her tail wagging rapidly you could hear it hit the walls.

"it's so cute."

Smitty said as he sat beside Ryan after closing the door.

Ryan put his hand on Smitty's and smiled sweetly.

"Im glad you're here, I was gonna ask if you finally wanted to be my boyfriend..."

Smitty's face went bright red as he nodded so fast his neck could of snapped.

"of course, I was waiting for this day to finally arrive"

Smitty kissed Ryan who hapilly returned the favour, but it quickly ended as the two dogs jump scared them by barking at the same time, then Octavia jumping on Smitty, and Tiny chewing at Ryan's foot.

Smitty laughed as Ryan picked up Tiny and hugged him close.

"such a happy family we are" 

Ryan said laughing, he kissed Smitty, then tiny, then Octavia.