Too Crowded [Krii7y]

requested @Pinheaded_rever

Zombie Au

over 1000 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smitty held tighlty onto the crowbar, it's covered in blood, so are his hands, his face, and his foot throbbing with pain.

John was shaking, the gun shaking in his hand, covered in rain and blood, he had to relod the clip but it was too crowded.

*flash back*

John and Smitty walked down the aisle, well ran, Smitty has always boasted about being inside a bass pro shop, because John had never.

so when it's the end of the world and money doesn't cost anything and you're the only two people left in town, why not visit it right?

Smitty had grabbed one of the inflatable rafts and pulled the string in the middle of the store, it instantly inflated knocking John over. They both laughed as Smitty helped him up.

John then went behind the counter and grabbed the display crossbow and shot it at the deer hear on the wall.

It fell and it's antlers popped off making Smitty laugh, John then shot the bear statue, it landed right in it's crotch making Smitty fall over laughing, John made a joke about it being his arrow dick. Smitty made a joke about the bear never being able to have kids.

Smitty then grabbed a fishing rod, he casted it and started picking up hats and random iteams around the store, this is when John went to next floor, John found a duck call so he deicded to use it. He tried to prank Smitty but it didn't seem to work properly.

Smitty went behind the glass counter and tried to open the gun compartment, but it was locked, he went to find keys in a staff room.

John noticed this and decided to get the gun he was eyeing up.

the glass case was also locked, so he walked around the store and found a crow bar.

Smitty came back empty handed, he saw John with a crowbar, Smitty asked where he could get his own and John told him where he found this red one.

Smitty went and picked up his own white one, then he ran around looking for spray paint, he started paitning colours on it, well only three, the bottom what white, then a stripe of blue, then red and finally yellow.

Smitty walked around trying to find John, but he stopped when he heard banging.

John was hitting the glass case with his crowbar trying to get it to break, but a sports and hunting store knows better than to have weak glass, John put all his weight and force into every hit.

Smitty ran over to John trying to get him to stop, but John continued wanting to hold that gun.

Just as John swung they heard thunder outside, scaring them both, Smitty dropped his crowbar on his left foot, he swore and crouched down to aid it, John also dropped his crowbar but it didn't land on him, it made a clang when it hit the floor.

John then picked it up and hit the glass with all his force, and it broke, the tiny glass shards falling and turning into snow basically.

Smitty scooted back trying not to get glass in his face, He covered and braced himself but the little glass that did hit him didn't hurt him, the only things that hurt was his foot.

John reached for the gun when the alarm went off.

Smitty jumped to his feet, almost falling from the pain, John grabbed the gun and picked up the six clips full of ammo beside it, he looked at Smitty, Smitty looked back worried, they both knew that was mistake.

all of a sudden banging was coming from everydoor, the zombies knew their location and wanted in, Smitty grabbed John's hand and took him to the other floor, where they'd be safer for know, they watched as the zombies tried to get, some did, they snickered at the zombies who fell trying to get up the stairs, Smitty held his crowbar and John loaded his gun.

John and Smitty found a fire escape and decided to use it, once outside they were soaked already, the heavy storm above making it hard to see or hear.

Smitty yelled to John to jump into the bush, so they did. landing safely but not for long, the zombies ran and walked over to them.

John grabbed Smitty and ran with him.

a few minutes and some zombies were still hot on their trail, they had to stop due to Smitty falling over, he tripped on his own limping foot.

John helped him up and shot the first zombie, making more alerted to their location, Smitty swung wildly hitting and knocking plenty zombies over, blood splattered on him, he gagged as some hit his face.

John shot at the closer and faster zombies, but it wasn't enough he changed the clip when his first one ran out of ammo, Smitty was there whacking zombies to death, his nicely coloured crowbar dripping in rotten and decaying blood.

John wiped his eyes, rain falling getting into his eyes made it harder to see, Smitty had to do the same but he just ended up getting more blood on his face.

John tried to put the next clip in but it fell, his hands all slippery.

Smitty saw this and tried to protect John while he grabbed another from his pocket and finally reloaded then gun, he shot, some blood splattering back onto him but he didn't seem to mind as much as Smitty did.

John soon ran out of bullets and the Zombies were still coming, no stopping them, Smitty was weak now, his foot hurting, his arms getting tired and his primal instics dying down.

John scanned the area, so many zombies.

Smitty held tighlty onto the crowbar, it's covered in blood, so are his hands, his face, anf his foot throbbing with pain.

John was shaking, the gun shaking in his hand, covered in rain and blood.

He had to relod the clip but it was too crowded.

John dropped the gun, hands shaking to much fear, Smitty yelled into the thunder and slipped. falling onto his back, he yelled in pain but the rain drowning out the sound.

John turned and grabbed the bloody crowbar and swung around, he felt the shock of hit something ricochet onto his body.

The blunt force of whacking something cause him to fall, he got up as fast as he could.

Smitty grabbed the gun of the ground and grabbed the full clip John dropped earlier.

He started shooting, John started swinging faster.

Smitty looked at John

John looked at Smitty

"I love you"