Part 2- what happens in the bar bathroom stays in the bar bathroom

It was a cloudy Seattle afternoon when Addison and Meredith where supposed to meet. They where meeting at a small cafe. For some reason Addison felt butterflies in her stomach as she walked up to the door. When she walked in she saw the smiling face of the woman her husband left her for.

"Hi Addie" Meredith said with a big smile on her face. Meredith had always liked Addison as a friend, even if it was a bit weird. However something she never told anyone was that she had always had a small crush on her as well. "Hi" Addison replied. Addison was in the same situation. From the first time she met Meredith she had always thought she was hot. When Derek died she was so sad, but a part of her was glad Meredith was single so she could make a move. She had always regretted not saying anything when she was last in Seattle.

After speaking for well over and hour Meredith suggested they when and got drinks at joes tonight. Addison very quickly agreed and went home to get ready.

"Whatcha doin'." Said Amelia as she looked in on Addison admiring herself in the mirror. "Do you think my boobs look ok in this" Addison asked, as she turned to show Amelia her bright blue dress that made her look like she was 21. "Yeah, bit sexy though. Who are u meeting." Amelia asked.
"Oh just a person" Addison replied and smiled at the thought of Meredith seeing her in a sexy dress.

Later that night they woman sat at the bar. Many tequila shots later Meredith went to the bathroom. After 5 minutes Addie began to worry. She walked in to find a sobbing Meredith "what's wrong" she asked as she tried to console the crying woman. "Nothing, it's really embarrassing." Meredith replied. She turned away, she didn't want Addison to see her crying. " it can't be that bad." Addison said " do you want me to go?" Addison asked as the poor woman in front of her broke down. "No. Stay." Mer said through her tears. "I wanna tell you something and you have to promise not to tell anyone." Mer said looking at Addie. Addison nodded her head. "I have this stupid crush on this person and I feel like if I tell them it might ruin our friendship" Meredith continued. A small glimmer of hope started in Addison. What did she say? Did she tell this woman that she also had a crush on her? What if the person wasn't her?

Taking a leap of faith Addison asked "am I the person". Nodding Meredith broke down again. Addison felt relieved but then she realised Mer was still crying. With her soft hands she lifted Mer's face to look at her. Looking into her eyes Addison said "I have a stupid crush on you too" and she lent down to kiss her on her lips.

Mid kiss Meredith realised what had just happened and started to smile and laugh. Addison looked at her and started to giggle as well. The pair stayed giggling in the bar bathroom until later that night when they both went home for the night.