Part 39- marraige? 2

Addie had everything set up. She was going to propose in the hospital lobby. Right by the front doors of the hospital. It was where she first saw Meredith and she fist knew she loved her. Bailey, Pierce, Shepard and Wilson stood off to the side videoing and trying not to look suspicious.

Addie had arranged to meet Mer in the lobby at 9:00pm (when her shift ended) but knowing Mer she was late and it was now 10:30pm. Levi Schmitt ran down the stairs. Wilson had paged him. "Le where's Mer she was supposed to be here an hour and a half ago." Jo said worried.
"She is in surgery. Why are you all standing here? Wait what's going on?" Levi asked. "Nothing mind your own business boy." Miranda said as she hit him across the chest. Levi went back up the stairs. Pierce went to tell Addie. "She's in surgery it might be a while."

Three hours later.
Meredith walked down into the lobby. She saw Addie. "You didn't need to wait for me. I had surgery. Did my intern not tell you?" Mer said as she walked toward Addie. She kissed her lightly on the lips then turned to walk away. As she turned Addie caught her arm and spun her around. She got down on one knee and popped the question. Bailey started wailing in the background, but then she got embarrassed so tried to muffle her wails of happiness as she glared at everyone who was staring at her. Meredith was also crying. She nodded her head and Addie got up to kiss her.

They where so happy together and they got in the car and went home. They where gonna get married. Meredith was so excited. She was fiddling with her new ring, Then she remembered Derek and suddenly her heart dropped. She felt like she was betraying him. She was so conflicted within herself. She loved Addison it's just that Derek was epic for her. They were the great love story. Her heart beat for Derek Shepard. He was perfect. He was everything. That man turned her world.