Part 38- marraige???

Addison and Amelia had gone to lunch like they did most Wednesdays. However this week Addie had something important to say to Amelia. Addison was planning on proposing to Mer. It would be Addison's third marriage, (Derek, Jake), but she was ready to make this her last marriage.

"So Amelia, I have been thinking and I think that it is time for me to... ya know... propose. To Meredith." Addison said. She wasn't sure how Amelia was going to respond she knew Meredith would always be Derek's love and Amelia really loved Derek, but she also knew that Amelia understood the love she and Mer had. "Woah, that's amazing. Have you picked out a ring. Ooo what dress are you gonna wear. Wait can I be there when you do it? Please." Amelia asked quickly. Addison was thrilled that Amelia gave her blessing on Addie asking Mer to marry her.

Amelia was rambling about weddings for well over an hour before she was paged. She was so excited.

A few days later.
"Ooo look at this one. Oh wait no this one. Whoa look at this one." Amelia said as she walked around the jewellery shop with Addie. She was so excited and loved all of the rings. Addie couldn't stop laughing at her. Addie finally picked out a ring and payed for it. Now all she needed to do was propose.