Part 26- home alone

Some gay seggs scenes

Henry had been busy at work and hadn't been able to see Bailey for a while. He had texted him to ask if he could come over and Bailey had said yes. They where home alone.

Henry walked up to Baileys room and knocked on the door. "Hey beautiful." He said smiling and looking over at Bailey who was sat on his bed reading a book. He has glasses on. "You look like a sexy secretary in those glasses." He said. Bailey blushed and put his book down. But he kept his glasses on. He beckoned Henry over to the bed with his finger and Henry sat next to him.

Bailey lent in and kissed Henry's lips. He pushed Henry back until he was laying down and he hovered over the top of him. He could feel his pants start to bulge as he got hard. He looked down to see that Henry was the same. Using his hand he undid Henry's buttons and slid his hand into Henry's underpants. Henry gasped and moaned at the feeling of Baileys hand on his hard dick. Henry decided to do the same to Bailey and as he slid his hand into Baileys pants Bailey moaned as well.

Bailey flipped Henry over and slapped his but. "You ready?" He asked. As he pushed his hard member into Henry's tight ass. Henry moaned and grabbed his own dick pleasuring himself as Bailey thrust in and out of him. He was already so close and with a few quick tugs his dick exploded dropping his warm cum onto Baileys bed.  Seeing Henry cum made Bailey so close and a only seconds latter he was filling Henry with his own cum.