Part 62- really bad for you

Addison and Meredith lay peacefully in their bed until a noise came from outside. It sounded like the trash cans had fallen over. Addison had had trouble getting to sleep and was in a light sleep. She woke up and went over to the window to have a look. She saw no people just the trash cans that had been knocked over. She originally thought it must have been the wind but then she remembered the weather man saying that the wind was unusually calm tonight. She knew it wasn't the wind but she also didn't think it was burglars. She went down to have a look. Her and Meredith had always laughed at people in horror movies who when towards the danger. They said that it would never happen in real life because no sane person would go toward danger and yet here was Addison on her way down the stairs toward the danger.

She opened the door and she heard a quick movement of feet. "Mum." A voice whispered. Addison recognised the voice it was Ellis. "No its me." Addison whispered beck and then she walked out of the house and onto the small paved area. Ellis sat on the swinging bench with a cigarette in her hand. "Oh." She answered. Addison went and sat next to her. "Ya know that's really bad for you." Addison said. "You could get lung cancer." She continued.
"Look I don't need a lecture from you. I'm sure I'm gonna get one from my mum when you tell here anyway." She replied.
"Who said I was going to tell your mum." Addison said. She knew she could use this against Ellis and although it was mean at least it might make her stop smoking. "How about you give me a cigarette and a light now and I can also enjoy a cig. And then in the morning you give me all the cigarettes you own and all your lighters." Addison said. Ellis was pleasantly surprised by Addison's proposition. "Fine." She said and she handed Addie a cigarette and a light.

Addison light her cigarette and took a deep inhale. She hadn't smoked since la. People in la where a lot more relaxed when it came to smoking but in Seattle not as many people smoked. She had missed it because it calmed her down. "What about the lung cancer." Ellis said.
"Eh well people who didn't smoke a day in their life die of lung cancer everyday so why not smoke a little. It's only fun the real problem comes when your addicted. That's why you should only do it once or twice a week. Not too much ya know that way it's easier to stop if you need to." Addison said.

She stood up and when to go back inside. "Oh and it your mum ever finds out about your smoking you never tell her about this. Then she went inside and back to bed. Around half an hour later she heard the front door close and Ellis when to bed. Not long after this Addison was fast asleep having smoked, she was now relaxed and dozed off rather easily.