Part 6- coming clean about merddison

Meredith had called a family meeting (Amelia and Maggie) "Mer what is it, the last time we had one of these Amelia thought she had chlamydia and she wanted us to check her." Maggie asked "you don't have chlamydia do you?" Asked Maggie concerned that they where gonna have to relive the horrible experience of checking Amelia for an std.  Maggie shuddered at the memories of that day. "Hey it's not my fault I thought I had chlamydia." Amelia replied. "It kinda is." Said Maggie.

"No. I called you hear because I have something to tell you." Meredith interrupted before it became an argument. "I have feelings for someone, and I know you guys will support me but I just wanted to tell you that is think I'm in love with Addison." Mer stared at Amelia and Maggie's stunned faces for about thirty seconds before she spoke again "you are ok with it right?"
" yeah, of course it's just surprising." Maggie said.
"Amelia?" Meredith asked nervously. Her sisters opinions meant a lot to her and if Amelia didn't approve it would break her heart. "I have to go." Amalia said as she got her coat and left.

"Fuck" Mer said under her breath "FUCK!" She shouted. "It's ok you know she will accept you." Maggie said although in her head she was freaking out. She knew it would break the family if Mer and Amelia fell out. She also knew that Mer must really like Addison to tell them. Maggie didn't really know Addison, all she knew is that she was Dereks ex-wife and like an older sister to Amelia.

Amelia walked outside and texted Addie
'Addie call me'
A few minuets later Addison called Amelia. "Hey what's up are you ok" Addison asked. She was kind if concerned about why Amelia had called her. "Are you fucking Meredith?" Amelia asked
"What no. We haven't done anything. Why, are you mad?" Addison replied surprised by the questions. "Addie she's fragile, you know this. She hasn't been the same since Derek. I just don't want her to get hurt." Amelia said. Her tone softened as she spoke about her dead brother. "You think I'm gonna hurt her" Addison was hurt that Amelia would think she would hurt Mer. "Well you hurt Derek." Amelia said. She knew it was slow blow but she was just trying to look out for her sister. "I can't believe you Amelia." Addison hung up. Amelia immediately felt sorry.

Walking back into the house she found an upset Meredith and Maggie trying to tell her everything will be ok. "Sorry Mer, you know I will always love you. I was just surprised. I'm so sorry" Amelia walked over and gave her a massive hug. "I will never stop loving you, your my sister."