Part 56- love you too

"Sharon Cameron. 46 year old female. Large trauma to the chest and abdomen." The paramedic said as he unleaded a women off the ambulance. Meredith ran out. She hadn't yet seen the patient but as she ran out all she could see was red blood. There was trail of it running under the gurney. "Hey." The women said. She was short of breath and couldn't speak very well. "Hello. I'm doctor grey. Your conscious, that good." Meredith said. She looked at the wound the women's organs where spilling out of her. She knew there was no way this women would survive. She didn't know how she was still breathing. It was probably the adrenaline from the accident but that would soon wear off. "Hey what's up with your face. I'm gonna die aren't I." The women said.
"We are going to do everything we can ma'am." Meredith said but she felt bad about lying.
"Can you pass me my phone please. I want to call my kids." She asked. "Hey benny. What's up." The women said on the phone. She had tears streaming down her face. "Wow. You won the football game that's amazing." She continued. Meredith guessed she was talking to a child under ten because of how she talked. "Hey benny can you pass me over to your brother. I love you so much. Remember that benny I love you so much. Your gonna become a great man. Don't worry." The women was struggling to stay conscious now but she tried so hard. "Hey Mike. Yeah I know you don't want to pick him up but you have to he's your brother. He's your responsibility now. You are going to have to love him so much more." Sharon Cameron was really struggling now. Her eyes where closing and opening slowly. "I love you big man. Your gonna do some great things in life. You'll be a great man. I love you so much don't forget that. Can you tell your dad something when you see him. Tell him I love him. Tell him he is the greatest person I ever met. I love you and your brother and your dad and don't forget that ok. Don't forget that........ I love you too" The women's eyes closed again but this time they didn't reopen and her head rolled slightly to the side. She dropped the phone.

"Mum.... mum." The boy on the other end called. "Um. Hi this is doctor grey." Meredith said. She was trying to hold back tears. She couldn't ever imagine having to leave Zola and Ellis and Bailey behind. Or Addison.

Meredith cancelled the rest of her patients for that day and went to find Addison. She paged her to an on call room. "Hey Mer." Addie said. She walked in and locked the door but when she turned around she saw a crying Meredith. "Hey hey what's wrong." She said. She sat next to her and Meredith buried her head in her chest. She cried for about ten minutes and then she curled up next to Addison on the bed. "What if I die." She said quietly. "What." Addie replied. "Your no where near dying." She said.
"Yeah but I'd leave so many people behind. I don't want to die." Meredith said.
"Your not going to. Not yet anyway. And when you do I'll be by your side. And so will your kids. And I'll hold your hand and you'll go peacefully." Addison said comforting Meredith.