Part 15- moving in 2

Addison had landed and her clothes where supposed to arrive in a few hours. "Hey babe." Addison said as she walked into her new home. "Hi." Meredith replied. "How was la?" Meredith asked. She was so happy to see Addison after what felt like years. (It was only a week). "Good. But I missed you. How have you been." Addison replied.
"I missed you too." Meredith hugged Addison and kissed her.

One thing Meredith had missed was sex with Addison. She was just about to put her hand into Addison's pants when Maggie and Amelia walked in. "Hey." Maggie said. Meredith jumped and Addison stepped back. "Hi. What are you doing here?" Meredith asked. She loved her sisters but she really wanted some alone time with Addison right now. "We came to help you guys unpack." Amelia said. "You two weren't about to have sex where you. Cos Meredith your hand was very close to Addison's—
"Amelia!" Meredith said before Amelia could finish. 'What' Amelia mouthed.

A few hours later the clothes turned up and the sisters and Addison started to unpack them. Over the past week Meredith had cleared out half her closet to make room for Addison however Addison seemed to have brought way too many clothes to fit in.

"Wow. Why is there so much." Maggie asked. Out of all the women Maggie knew Addison the least and she was amazed by the amount of clothes she owned. Meredith and Amelia, on the other hand, completely expected this amount of clothes from Addison. "I just like to be fashionable." Addison replied.
"She's a hoarder." Amelia said. The women laughed and got to work unpacking the boxes and putting them away.

After three hours a of unpacking the women where done. They went downstairs and ordered pizza. "So Addison, are you going to start work at grey Sloan." Maggie asked. "Maybe, I have a meeting with Bailey in four days so I will speak to her then." Addison replied. The last time she had worked at grey Sloan her life was not how she wanted it to be but now she was in love and she couldn't wait to work with all of her friends again.