Part 33- the night

Seggs scenes
After all the guests had gome home only meredith, addiosn zola and ellis where left in the house. (Baily had left with henry).

Addison had decided to have a shower that night so she undressed and got into the steamy shower. Meredith was drunk and horny so hearing the shower running gave her an idea. She got undressed and walked into the bathroom. "Hello." Addison called out. She heard the door open and close. "Hey hottie." Meredith replied as she got into the shower. Addison smiled and kissed Meredith. "So is this you making up for dinner?" She asked. Meredith nodded and gave her a smile. Addison was wet from the shower but she knew she was also wet because of the women who stood in front of her. Meredith reached her hand down and touched Addison pussy. Addison gasped. Meredith moved her fingers up and down lightly pressing on Addison's clit. Addison was moaning constantly now. "Tell me what you want." Meredith asked. She continued to make slowly moved her fingers making Addison more and more sexually frustrated. "Please." Addison begged. "Please lick my pussy." She said i between moans. Meredith knelt down and pushed her tongue up against Addison and moved it up and down making Addison moan. Meredith used her fingers and pushed one then two then three inside Addison. "I-I'm s-so close." Addison said.
"Hold on." Meredith said. She quickened her fingers and thrust them into Addison harder. "I-I c-can't hold o-on." Addison said. "Don't cum yet." Meredith said. As she spoke the vibrations made Addison closer than ever. Finally Meredith gave in and she said. "Cum. Cum for me baby." Addison's warm juices flowed over Meredith's fingers. Meredith looked up at Addison and licked her fingers.

They got out the shower and dried themselves off kissing every now and then. They went and laid down in bed and they both fell asleep. They where both tiered from their shower to stay awake for long.