Part 20- not great

Bailey and Henry where in Henry's room. It was their first conversation since they had spoken in the kitchen. "So... I've never done anything with a guy. You where my first kiss with a guy." Henry was nervous. He had never been this nervous even when he lost his virginity to a girl. Bailey nodded and gave him an understanding look as if to say they would take it slow. He leant I'm to kiss Henry and then he places his hand in Henry's crotch area over his jeans. He used his hand to stroke Henry's dick as it got harder.

"Bai- OH MY GOD. I NEED BLEACH. MY EYES." Ellis had walked in on Bailey as he kissed Henry and touched him over his jeans. Zola heard this and walked over to bialys room. She looked in and saw an embarrassed Bailey and Henry. She looked down and as Bailey followed her gave he quickly grabbed a Cushion to cover Henry's crotch area.

A few minuets later Henry, Bailey, Ellis, and Zola sat around the kitchen table. "Please don't tell anyone. It was the first time. Just keep it to yourselves." Bailey said to his two sisters. Henry still hasn't spoken out of embarrassment. "Fine but you better say something soon because it won't be long until someone else finds you." Zola said and looked at Ellis to see if she agreed. Ellis sighed and nodded to show she understood and then they all left to go back to their own rooms and Henry left to go back to his flat.

The next day Henry and Bailey where more careful when they made out. They had the house to themselves so they could make all the noise they wanted. However knowing their bad luck it was not going to go well.

Amelia walked into the house and she heard the moans of the men. Thinking it was Meredith and Addison she walked upstairs to ask them some stuff about the hospital. As she got closer she realised it was coming from Baileys room so she knocked on the door. "Yes" Henry said he was so caught up in his fun he forgot this was supposed to be secret. Thinking it was safe to come in Amelia walked in to see Bailey on his knees and Henry standing with a cushion covering his crotch. "WHOAH. NO. NO. NO. I-I NEED TO UM I NEED TO GO." Amelia left and Bailey looked up at Henry. "We are really bad at this secret thing." Then he when back to giving Henry the best blow job he had ever had.

"Haha." Amelia had just told link the trauma she had just experienced. "You walked in on Bailey giving Henry a BJ." He was laughing at Amalia as she explained what happened. She didn't realise but behind her sat two of her four children quietly listening to their parents talk. Scout and Jem listened and then they left knowing information they should not know.