Part 64- just you and me

Seggs

"Hey honey. I got the e stuff from the store." Addison said. "Why the fuck did we need 20 packs of raisins." Addison
"Ellis needs them for some school science thing." Mer said.
"Who's home." Addison said.
"Just you and me why." Mer replied.
"Well. The store actually had a sex section. And so I got us a little surprise." Addison said. She pulled out a big strap on and smiled. Meredith gulped. All of a sudden she was very very wet. Addison set the other bags down on the floor and walked upstairs when she got to the top she looked down and with her finger beckoned for Mer to follow her. Meredith did just that and ran up the stairs after her. When she got into the room she found Addison naked wearing the strap on. Meredith started to undress as well. Soon both women where naked.

Addison pushed Meredith back and lays her down on the bed. She guided the strap on strait into Meredith's vagina and watched as she moaned beneath her. The dildo pushed back into Addison's clit making her moan as well. She kept going in and out until she could tell Mer was very close. She moved one of her hands down to Meredith's clit and moved the other to her own. She started to massage them both. Meredith was writhing underneath her. "Uhhh. I'm so close baby." She said.
"Come for me." Addison said. She was also really close. Meredith started to tighten round the dildo and Addison's legs started to shake. With one last thrust Meredith screamed and so did Addison. The strap on was soaked and addies come spread down her legs. She was so tired but it was defiantly worth it. She leant down and kissed Meredith on the lips. "I love you" she whispered.