Part 29- normal family

Amelia had to stay in the hospital for a week and because she had a lot of friends and family there was always someone with her. Link had to take care of the kids most of the time so Amelia spent a lot of time with her sisters and Addison.

By now everyone had heard of Amelia's accident and she had had phone calls from Callie, Arizona, April, her other sisters and her mother. Her mother was mad that Amelia called her last and so she was in trouble from her mum.

It was two days before Amelia was due to be discharged and link decided he wanted to go and see his wife. He sent the kids to Meredith's house and left them with Ellis and Zola.

Ellis and Zola had the biggest age gap between the grey-Shepard children however they where still very close. Ellis hoped to one day become a doctor too and Zola helped her study for all of her science exams at school.

The kids and the sisters where making pizza when Jem asked "why is mommy in the hospital. Is she really sick from the crash." Ellis looked at Zola confused and then Zola said "yeah but she's ok. Have you seen her." The kids when Tom to explain that although they spent around an hour a day with their mom they still missed her. Feeling so sorry for the kids Ellis and Zola decided to take them on a secret trip to the hospital.

Although visiting hours where over Zola managed to sneak everybody in because she knew all of the secret corridors. They entered Amelia's room and ran over to their mom. Amelia was so happy and so where the kids. Link was asleep but was woken when he heard the kids. He was pleasantly surprised. For that night they became a normal family again and they could be heard laughing all the way across the hospital.