Part 21- HE WHAT?

Amelia and links child minder was ill and they where held up in surgery so the only adult able to pick up their kids was Addison. She got in her car and drove off to collect her two oldest nephews. (The other two had gone home with friends). On the way home scout and Jem sat in the back giggling. Addison asked what they where giggling about and they replied by explaining what they had heard from their mum. Addison was shocked. She didn't know anything about Henry and Bailey.

They spent the rest of the night playing and the two boys had forgotten about the car ride but it was all Addison could think about.

When the boys had gone back home Addie called Henry and he came over. "So. Your sleeping with Bailey then." She said. Henry was shocked. "He's eighteen Henry. Your twenty." Henry was shocked once again.
"It all consensual." He said. He was surprised his mum had brought it up. "Look, I don't care that he is a he I just want to know that you are happy I guess, but he also has to be happy." She said. This time she said it in a softer tone and Henry understood she was just looking out for Bailey. "I really like him and it's not my fault Ellis and Zola and auntie Amelia all walked in on us." Addison was shocked. "Wow you are really bad at having sex aren't you." Henry nodded and they laughed.