Part 42- cosummate

(Seggs chapter)

Addison rolled over in bed to find the women of her dreams snoring next to her. Meredith was still asleep so she went downstairs to make her some breakfast in bed.

When she came back upstairs Meredith was just waking up. "Hello beautiful." Addie said as she put the tray with the breakfast on the bed next to Meredith. "Hey almost wifey" Meredith replied and then giggled.

Addison planted a kiss on Meredith's lips. Then she leant forward. "Ya know just because we didn't get married doesn't mean we can't can't consummate our almost wedding." Addison purred into Meredith's ear making Meredith want to fuck Addison so badly. Addison was on top of the covers and Meredith was below so Addie threw off the covers. However in the process she threw the breakfast off the bed as well. Meredith giggled at Addison's face as she looked at the spilled breakfast embarrassed. "I wanted to eat that." Addison said genuinely sad about not being able to eat the breakfast. "Why don't you eat me instead." Meredith replied. Addison's attention was quickly brought beck to Meredith and she slowly started to undress her.

Addison had taken Meredith's Dartmouth hoodie off and had moved onto her pants. Once Meredith lay in just her underwear Addison took off her own clothes. "Hey I thought we could try something different today." Addison said as she pulled out a strap on from under the bed. Meredith's eyes lit up at the sight of the strap on. Addison got into the strap on and lowered herself down into Meredith.

Mer and Addie started to kiss as Addie pushed in and out of Meredith's wet pussy. Every time she went in she hit Mer's g-spot and ever time Meredith moaned. The moan made Addison wet as well. The strap on was pushing back into addies clit as she pushed it into Meredith and so she started to moan as well.

"Are you gonna be a good girl and wait till I tell you to cum." Addie said as Meredith lay writhing under her. She was so close she didn't think she could last any longer but she nodded her head anyway. Addie was also close but she wasn't letting Meredith know. She started to push in harder and faster and it was doing wonderful things to her clit. "Are you close yet." Addison whispered into Meredith's ear although she knew the answer. Meredith couldn't create words because she was so close so she just nodded. "You have to tell me or a I won't let you cum." Addie said. She knew it was mean but she loved seeing Meredith beg. "P-please. Y-yes I'm so close." Meredith muttered. Addie was now barely holding on as well. "Three." She said. The strap on thrust into Meredith hitting her g-spot and making her tighten round the plastic dick. It pushed into Addison's clit making her moan. "Two." Addisons thighs where shaking from being so close but she wasn't going to give in. She thrust the strap on into Meredith one more time before finally shouting "one."  A mixture of moans filled the air as so  to one final thrust Meredith and Addison came at the same time. Meredith's hot liquid covered the plastic inside her and dripped down her onto the bed as Addison came making her cum fall down her thighs.

After a few minuets of heavy breathing Addison got up. "Well that was a great way to wake up after my almost wedding night she said. She walked of into the bathroom followed by Mer. They didn't leave their room that day because they where putting their honeymoon time to good use.