Part 57- on call room

Meredith was tired so she went to an on call room. She usually tried to sleep at home because the on call beds where uncomfortable. But today she was feeling extremely tried. Unknown to her Addison had seen he enter the room and had other ideas.

Mer lay on the small bed and tried to get comfortable. The door opens so she turned around. She saw Addison. "Oh hey. Are you tried as well." Meredith said.
"Sort of." Addie replied. She. Locked the door then came to lay down next to Meredith in the same small bed. They lay face to face. Meredith smiled.

Addison moved her hand down Meredith's stomach until she reached her waistband. "Can I." She asked
"Can you what." Meredith said. She wanted to hear Addison say it. "Ya know." Addison replied. "Say it." Meredith said.
"Fine it's not a big deal. Can I fuck you." Addison said. Meredith nodded and Addison hand moved inside Meredith's pants. She moved her hand around a bit until she found a rhythm. She circled Meredith's clit with her fingers and watched as Mer's face moved in pleasure. Suddenly she felt a hand in her pants as well. She squeaked at the unexpectedness but the she nodded to show it was ok. The women kept doing this for a few minutes regularly kissing in between. Addison slowly took off her own pants and did the same to Meredith. Now both women lay only in their underwear. Both where close to cumming when a person knocked on the door. "Hello. Is doctor grey in here." Bailey asked. "Meredith are you in here." She said louder. "Um yes. Bailey I'm here." Meredith replied. Addison's hand was still in her pants. "Well can you come out then." Bailey asked.
"Yeah ill be about five minuets." She said. "Make that ten." Addison said and then winked at Meredith. "Addison?" Bailey said. "Oh lord. You better not be doing what I think your doing. In the hospital really. You are respectable women. Act like it." Bailey said then stormed off. Mer and Addie laughed. "Ya know we are going to be in massive trouble after this." Meredith said. Addison just nodded

She continued her movements making Meredith moan again. She moved faster this time because they where now on a time limit. Meredith did the same. Hey crashed their lips together while rubbing each other. Soon once again they wheee both close and they both started going faster and faster. They where kissing constantly now. Meredith started to shake as she tried to hold on. "Ah. I'm
cum-m-ming." She said as a hot liquid poured out of her. She kept rubbing addies clit as she came and only seconds later Addison did the same thing. They lay next to each other for a while until Meredith realised it had been fifteen minutia since Bailey had called and she really needed to go. She pulled her underpants up and then put on her pants. Then she left the room hurriedly. It wasn't until she got to Baileys office she realised she had picked up the wrong pants and was wearing a navy top with salmon bottoms. She walked in and Bailey looked at her with utter disappointment. Then she laughed at her and told her to go and change her trousers. She walked back to the room with shame and opens the door to find a giggling Addison waiting for her pants back.