Part 13- flashback

[flashback]

"And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband." Addison said. Meredith was so surprised she thought she had found the one and yet he was married all along.

"So Mcdreamy is married." Christina said. "Are you ok." Christina had come round the next day. The night Mer found out they went to joes but this morning Meredith finally realised she was single and she didn't know what to do. "No. Of course I'm not ok. I thought I was going to be with Derek for the rest of my life." Meredith replied. "And do you know what the worst part is. She is hot. Like really hot. Like if I was gay I would wanna fuck her."
"Well you're not, so all you have to do is find a guy and get over Derek." Christina said. "We have rounds and we are late let's go."

[end of flashback]

Addison and Meredith where sat in the doctors lounge. "Are you ok." Addison asked. Meredith was staring into space. "Huh. Yeah I'm fine I was just remembering the first time I met you. You came up to me and you said 'and you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband'." Meredith said in Addison voice. "Do you know the next day I said to Christina that I thought you where hot and if u where gay I would totally wanna fuck you." Addison laughed. "Well I guess that came true."

Meredith and Addison where talking when Amelia came into the room. "Hi guys." She said. Amelia had gotten used to seeing the women together and although at first she didn't encourage their relationship she had since realised she was wrong to judge them so quickly.

(The iconic scene)