Part 8- hello beautiful

Meredith woke up in her bed holding onto Addison's body. After a few seconds she remembered what happens last night. She smiled as she remembered what Addison had done to her. "Hello beautiful." Addison said as she woke up. "Hi" replied Meredith.

"MOM! Ellis won't give me my jumper." Zola shouted through the door. "Shit. Go into the bathroom." Meredith whispered. Addison rushed out of bed and Meredith put on some clothes. "ELLIS! Give Zola her jumper." She shouted as she left her room and walked towards Ellis' room. Just as Zola was about to follow her she spotted Addison's clothes and shoes on the floor. Curious she walked into the room and noticed the bathroom door was closed. Zola walked over and opened the door. Addison panicked and hid behind the door. Zola, thinking the room was empty, left the room and went back out.

"So she just walked in?" Meredith asked. Addison had just told her about her morning madness. "And you hid behind the door." Meredith asked.
"Yeah, that's the second time I've had to do that." Addison said. She was joking but part of her was sad that she had to hide herself from Meredith's friends and family. Seeing Addison's sadness Meredith felt responsible. " look I'll tell them soon, it's just it's a big thing." Addison was understanding as she hadn't told her son either.

Meredith had back to back surgeries for the day so she said goodbye to Addison and then when into the o.r.

Addison decided to take the day to catch up with her son. Addison and her son had a weird relationship. To the average person they might look not close but in reality they just had a different way of showing their love. When Henry was 14 he was in a car accident and he suffered many injuries resulting in him having to learn how to walk again. Addison had thought he was going to die so from then on they had both looked at life in a different way. Neither cared about the little things in life.

"Hi mom." Henry said. He had an hour between surgeries so he met his mom in the cafeteria. "Hi Henry" Addison replied. They sat at a small round table in the corner of the big room. "How is the hospital?" Addie asked.
"It's cool." Henry replied "my boss is Dr grey-Shepard. Her mom is Dr grey so that's cool I guess." Addison smiled when he mentioned Dr grey. "Henry I wanted to speak to you about Dr grey. We are sleeping together." Addison decided to say it quickly so she didn't back out last minute. Henry was shocked " so my mother is sleeping with my bosses mother." Henry asked "does that mean I'll get good surgeries." Addison laughed, Henry always looked on the bright side. "Mom I love you, I don't care who you fu- sleep with." Henry said. Addison glared at him, she hates it when he swore or even almost swore. They finished their lunch and Henry went off to surgery.

Addison felt like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She just wished Meredith would do the same.