Part 73- caught in the act

Seggs

Addison had paged Meredith to the on call room. She knew Meredith was free and addies surgery had just been cancelled. "Hey what's up." Meredith said. She closed the door behind her. "I thought we could use some alone time." Addison said as she started to take off her top and she motioned for Meredith todo the same. She stood up and walked over to her. Then she slid her hand down into the pants. She rubbed her clit over the top of her panties. Meredith moaned and she arched her back as Addison continued.

The women moved over to the bed. Addison kept removing pieces of Meredith clothing. Both of the women where now naked from the waist down. Addison moved Meredith so she was positioned just over her leg. Then she moved her leg up and started to grind it into Meredith's clit. She moved Meredith's leg between her own thighs and told her to do the same thing. After a while they had gotten a pattern and a rhythm. Both of the women where moaning simultaneously.

Because they where moaning they didn't hear the knock on the door. Jo Wilson walked in and without warning she screamed and shut the door. the two women froze.

Meredith was about to stand up when Addison pulled her back down. "We might as well finish. She's already seen us now. At least if we finish we can get a good orgasm before the embarrassment of seeing jo again." Addison said. Before Meredith could answer she pushed her leg back up into Mer's wet pussy. Meredith moaned. Before they started again though she had to get up to lock the door this time. She didn't take much convincing and within minutes they where back into their rhythm.

It didn't take long before both Meredith and Addison where close. "Mmm Mer I can't. I'm gonna cum." Addison said.
"Me too." Meredith said. They both continued to moan until suddenly Mer's warm liquids started to run down her leg and onto Addison's leg. Addison continued to move her leg and her own pussy. After a few seconds Addison was also coming.  the women rode out their orgasms and they became a mess of legs and moans.

They lay there for a few minuets until they remembered that jo had walked in on them. "Oh shit. Jo." Meredith said. She started to get dressed again and she threw Addison her clothes. Meredith and Addison's walked to jo. They here both burning red with embarrassment. "Hey." Meredith said. Jo couldn't make eye contact. "Hey." She replied.
"Look we are very sorry." Addison's said. "We really meant to lock the door." She said.
"Oh no it's fine. That happens to me and Alex once anyway. I know how you must feel. It's ok honestly. I might just have to avoid eye contact for a while though." Jo said. All of the women where laughing.