Part 71- with meredith, addison and amelia

"Grey. Its all hands on deck tonight." Bailey said. There had been a warehouse fire and there where lots of people injured. "Yep." She said as she walked out of the on call room. She adjusted her shirt and trousers and walked away. A few seconds later Addison walked out of the same on call room also adjusting her shirt.

The burn unit and the pit where full so they had beds in the cafeteria and in the Denny Duquette clinic. Most of the Ors where full but there was one still left.

A women had just been brought in by and ambulance. She was pregnant and she had jumped off the top of the building to escape the fire. She had a brain injury and her abdomen was all messed up. Addie had to keep and eye on the baby and make sure it was ok. Meredith and Addie went in and Meredith did her thing to the women. She ended up having to take out a kidney due to crush injuries. But other than that the women should hopefully live a normal life if Amelia can sort out her brain.

Addison stayed with the women when Amelia entered the or. "Hey Addie." Amelia said. She walked in and had the gloves and gown put on her. "Hey Amelia." Addison said. Amelia strait to work and working 15 minuets she had identified the problem. "This lucky women has a brain bleed. But luckily I can fix it. I am that good." She said she smiled at Addie and Addie just rolled her eyes and laughed.

Amelia was just finishing up when Addie noticed something was wrong with the baby monitor. "Amelia stop. Somethings wrong with this." Addison got up and went over to the women. "Amelia I have to get this baby out." She said.
"Fine but wait a sec. I just need to do one more thing." Amelia said. "And done."

Addison's rushed to the women and performed an emergency c-section. She got the baby out and the women was ok.

It was 11:30pm. All of the patients had been treated and it was time for the doctors to leave but Amelia, Addison and Meredith where called into Baileys office. "Hello ladies. I hear you did some good work today." She said. All of the women where confused because they didn't know what she was talking about. "The surgery that you all did. On that woman." She reminded them. "Well good news because that women was the daughter of one of the major Seattle computer companies and they are donating 75 new computers to the hospital. Free of charge." Bailey was smiling and so where the women. "Oh and that's not all. They are also donating a television to all three of you. Although I was thinking since ya know two of you live in the same house anyway maybe you could donate one to a chief of surgery." Bailey said. "Of course." Meredith said.
"Great cos they look really cool."  Ailey proceeded to show them pictures of these massive TVs that would be delivered to the houses the next week and also the computers that where going to the hospital. Soon the hospital would have all the new gadgets and devices along with the best doctors and nurses.