Part 4- love affects surgery

Meredith stood at the operating table. She was doing an appendectomy. It was a simple procedure, she had been doing since her intern year. She looked up to the gallery to see the red hair of the woman she had just kissed. Meredith slipped into a trance as she thought of Addison. "Um, Dr. Grey" Henry said "Dr. Grey!" He said louder. Meredith jumped she looked at Henry and saw the concerned look on his face. "The appendix burst" he said as he looked at the burst appendix that Meredith held in her hands. "Fuck" Meredith said under her breath. "Bokhie give me a sponge"

After the surgery Meredith was mad. She had let a crush get in the way of her work. How could she be so stupid? "Hey" Addison said as she walked into the scrub room Meredith was in. "What" Meredith snapped back. "Jeez, I just came to say hi. How are you that was a high stress appendectomy"
"How do you think I'm feeling, I let a stupid crush get in the way of my work" Meredith reached to get a towel to dry her hands. "Is that what you think this is? A stupid crush." Addison said "Meredith i really like you" Meredith stopped for a second. She thought about what Addie had said, and she realised she liked Addison as well. "Look, I'm sorry I was just mad at myself for getting distracted."

Later that day Meredith saw Addison. Addison looked at her and winked. Then she walked into the nearby in call room. Merediths stomach fluttered with excitement of kissing such a beautiful woman again.

Meredith locked the door as she looked over to see Addie waiting sat on the bed. "Hey" Addie said in a voice that made Mer feel exited and nervous wall at once. "Hi" Meredith replied. She went and sat next to Addie. They started to kiss each other passionately. Addison slid the hand under Mer's shirt slowly. Mer moaned as Addie undid her bra. 'Knock knock' Addison jumped and so did Meredith. "Meredith are you in there" came Maggie a voice through the door. The handle rattled "Mer?" Panicking Mer said "um yeah I'll open the door just wait a sec" she pushed Addison behind the door and opens it to see Maggie standing there. "Why did you lock the door?"  Addison couldn't keep in her laughter as she stood behind the door. She covered her mouth. "Um privacy, I was having a nap." Puzzled Maggie decided to let it go " ok anyway Bailey said she wanted to speak with you." Maggie walked away. She didn't understand why Meredith was being to weird today first the elevator and now this.

"Hahahaha" Addison let out her laughter. Mer looked at her and burst out laughing as well. " stop. She's gonna know something is up. She knows stuff like that."
"Yeah well I'll have to be more careful next time I touch you" Addison kicked the door closed and pulled Meredith in for another kiss. " no wait I have to go see Bailey." She ran out of the room leaving Addison in the on call room alone.