Part 45- private imformation

Addison was on top of Meredith in bed. They where kissing and Addison was gradually moving down Meredith's body. Suddenly Addison started to shake violently. "Addie. Addie. What are you doing. Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit. You having a seizure." Meredith said. She quickly got up and laid Addison in the recovery position. Shortly after this Addison stopped and became aware of her surroundings. "Addie you had a seizure. I'm gonna call Amelia and take you to the hospital right away." Meredith said.

Addie sat in a bed in a hospital room. She should have been in the er, but she didn't want anyone to see her. Amelia came in. "Addie. You had a seizure." She said.
"I know. I was there" Addie replied. "Look I was probably just dehydrated or over tiered I don't need to be here. I'm fine." She added. "You do need to be here. I've ordered you a head ct and an MRI. We will find out what is wrong with you." Amelia said.

Amelia walked back in the room she had a look on her face Meredith had seen before. When Amelia had told her about her own tumour. "Oh god. Oh god no. She's dying isn't she. Oh god she's dying." Meredith said. "No. No she is not dying. But you do have a tumour." She said as she turned to Addison. "It's a benign meningioma and it's close to the surface. A quick surgery and you will be fine. Your a doctor so you know that surgery is the best option. I'll book it right away. I can take you in This afternoon." Amelia left the room. "Do you think we should tell her we where having sex when the seizure happened" Addison said.
"Oh go no. She can never know." Meredith replied.

"You ready for surgery." Amelia said. "Oh and I forgot to ask where you doing any strenuous activities when the seizure took place. It's just sometimes that can bring on the seizure." Amelia asked. Meredith went bright red. Addison started to laugh. "What. What's funny. Look I got diagnosed with a brain tumour because I masturbated in an MRI machine it can't be worse than that." Amelia said. "Oh my god. You where having sex." Amelia shouted. A few nurces looked at the women with confused looks on their faces. "Sh! That is private information" Meredith said. "Don't tell a single person. It falls under HIPPA." Amelia laughed at them, then wheeled Addison into surgery.

"Hey baby. Do you need anything." Meredith asked. Addison was just waking up from her surgery. "How did it go." Addie asked. "Good." Meredith said.
Amelia walked in with a group of interns and their resident who happened to be Zola. "This is a patient who had a meningioma removed who can tell me the recommended recovery plan." Amelia asked. But before anyone could answer Addison interrupted. "I was having sex with my girlfriend when it happened. I had a seizure while I was under the covers and I wa-" Meredith had to cut her off by putting the straw from the water cup into her mouth. Addison was high on morphine and didn't seem to understand what she had said. She happily drank the water. Meredith, Amelia, all of the interns and especially Zola where all mortified. Most of the interns where scared of Meredith and so they found it weird to see her embarrassed but with one glare they where once again scared of her.

Meredith stayed the night and the next night until after 5 days Addison was aloud to go home. She would have to be on bed rest but Amelia thought that because Meredith and Addison where both doctors it would be ok. After coming off the morphine Amelia had told Addison what she had said and Addison was so embarrassed, since then whenever Amelia has seen Addison she has brought it up.