Part 22- shopping

Meredith and Addison where at the local mall. They sat in the food court, Meredith ate her Mac Donald's as Addison ate a salad from one of the food carts. "Why didn't you get Mac Donald's." Meredith asked she knew Addison loved Mac Donald's. "I am on a diet." Addison proudly announced. Meredith was shocked Addison was beautiful and definitely didn't need to go on a diet. "What... why." Meredith asked. Addison replied "I wanted to look good so I decided to go Ona diet for a month. It's really not a big deal."
"Of course it is you are beautiful. And you don't need a diet." Meredith said.
"I'm not doing it for other people I'm doing it for myself." Addison said. Meredith understood and she felt sorry that she had judged Addison so harshly.

A few hours later they where still shopping Meredith was getting bored but Addison really liked shopping so they stayed for a while longer until Meredith couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going to the car I'll wait there for you." Meredith sat in the car for a while until she got bored. She started to look up surgeries and she became engrossed in a partial frontal craniotomy. When Addison came to the car she looked through the window and laughed Meredith couldn't stay away from surgeries for longer than a day. Addison was in love with a surgery junky.

When they got home Meredith carried on watching her surgery and stayed up until almost two in the morning on her phone. She was very tried the next day at work but it was worth it in her opinion.