Part 14- moving in

Addison had a draw and a toothbrush at Meredith's house. But Meredith felt their relationship had progressed and she was going to ask Addison to move in today.

"Addie." Meredith said "do you think we should like... ya know maybe... I dunno. Look I love you and I want you to be happy so if you don't wanna do what I'm gonna ask you that's fine." Meredith was stalling because she was nervous to ask Addison the question. "Mer. Just ask me." Addison was getting scared that Meredith was going to break up with her. "Are you trying to break up with me." Addison asked. "What no. Not at all I wanted to ask you if you would move in with me. I would never break up with you." Relived Addison replied. "Yes. Yes. Of course." And she kissed Meredith on the lips.

Addison had to go back to la to get her clothes and say goodbye to all her la friends. She really didn't want to leave Meredith but she had to if she wanted to live with her. "I love you I won't be gone long." Addison said as she left Meredith at the airport. "I love you too. See you soon." Meredith kissed Addison. "Call me when you get there." Meredith shouted as Addison walked off into the busy airport.

'Ring. Ring.' Addison FaceTimed Meredith when she landed. "Hi beautiful. How are you." Addison asked. She was in her la home. "Good thanks how was your flight." Ever since the unfortunate plane crash that killed Lexie and mark, Meredith he hated flying and she was glad that Addison had landed safely. "I already miss you." Addison said. "I miss you too." Replied Meredith. They stayed on the call for hours and they laid in their beds together until they fell asleep.

In la Addison said good by to all her seaside wellness friends and explained to them she was in love. They all hoped she was happy and cried as she left for the last time. Then she went to her house and collected all her clothes that she would move with a moving truck. She had debated selling her house but she just loved it so much. She thought she would keep it because it would be a romantic for her and Meredith to go on holiday to.