Part 78- diaries

Addison was clearing out her and Meredith's closet when she came across a box full of black leather diaries. At first she thought they where Meredith's mothers so she decided that Meredith wouldn't mind if she read them. Meredith had let her read her mother's diaries many times before and they where interesting so she decided now was the perfect time to read one.

She sat in the closet reading the diary. Slowly she started to realise that it wasn't Ellis's but Meredith's. She had secretly read Meredith's diary. But she didn't stop. She was reading about her time in Europe with Sadie.

It was all going great until she read on and discovered a secret she wish she didn't know. Meredith's diaries weren't as detailed as her mothers but she still wrote enough for Addison to understand what was happening. Addison started to read faster and after a few hours she had the whole story. Luckily for her Meredith wrote in a red pen whenever she wrote about the secret. And in her most recent diary she had been writing a lot in red pen.

The front door opens and Meredith walked in. "Hey honey." She said. She started to walk up the stairs. Addison's scrambled to rider away all of the diaries and pretended to clear the closet once more. "Hey what are you doing." Meredith asked.
"I'm clearing the closet." Addison's replied. Meredith don't think much of it and went back downstairs.

Addison's would have to confront her about her secret but she don't know when or how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating. Life got busy.