Part 7- AMELIA! ADDIE!

(Some seggsy scenes)

"AMELIA! You had no right to talk to her like that" Meredith shouted. Her and Amelia had been fighting for over three hours now. Addison had told Mer about what Amelia had said to her and Meredith was pissed. " I've known Addie most of my life and sure, she's nice but she doesn't do relationships. She's not good at them." Amelia said. Amelia loved Addie and would never hurt her but Meredith was her sister and she would always chose her side. She didn't realise that this time Meredith didn't need saving and she was just making the situation harder than it needed to be. " I'm done with you" Meredith said as she left Amelia's house. Meredith really did care what Amelia thought and if Amelia thought this then maybe she should listen. Meredith was so confused now.

"Hey" Addison said. She had come round to comfort Meredith. "Hey" Mer said in a sad voice. Addison leant down to kiss Meredith on the lips. Meredith was laid in bed eating strawberry ice cream. Addison laid down next to her and helped herself to some of the ice cream.

"Well I guess you've finally got me in bed." Meredith said with a smirk on her face. Addison looked down at her and laughed. "Yeah, I mean when I imagined it, it was more romantic." Addison said.
"You imagined getting me in bed." Meredith replied with a smile on her face. "I did" Addison said as she meant down to kiss Meredith. Except this time she didn't stop. She moved her hand slowly up Meredith's stomach until she reached her bra. Mer sat up so Addie could undo her bra. Still kissing, Addie threw Mer's bra across the room and then undid her own. Taking off Addison's shirt Meredith was mesmerised. "Addie, I've never... you know... with a woman." Meredith said as she stared at Addison's bare chest. "I'll teach you" Addison whispered into Mer's ear.

Addison kissed Mer's lips then her neck then her nipple then she followed the line down the middle of her stomach until she reached Meredith's pants. Slowly she undid her button and zipper kissing Mer's stomach all over. When she had finally undone her pants she slid them off and then took off her own pants quickly. Meredith gasped because Addison had worn no panties. Meredith had never seen another woman naked. "Can I?" Addison asked as she pulled at the top of Meredith's panties. Unable to speak because of the sight before her Meredith nodded. Addison pulled down her panties to reveal Meredith's naked body.

Addison moved herself down the bed so her head was at the same place as meredith's clit. She kissed it softly then moved her tongue down Meredith's wet clit. Addison then used her fingers to pleasure Meredith even more, thrusting in and out in a rhythm gradually speeding up. Meredith moaned as she got close to climax. "ADDIE!" Meredith shouted as she climaxed.

Later that night Addison and Meredith lay naked in each other's arms. "You where really good." Meredith whispered as she was on the edge of sleep. "I'm sorry I didn't do the same to you." Meredith had felt bad that she didn't know how to do the same to Addison, but Addison had told her she would wait until Mer was comfortable. "It's ok my pillow princess" Addison said laughing.
"What?" Meredith asked confused she didn't know what that meant. "Nothing." Addison replied "go to sleep". just a few minuets later the two where asleep laying in each other's arms.