Part 3- Addison leaves meredith wanting more

Both women woke up happy the next morning. Today Addison was going to see her son at the hospital. She secretly hoped she saw Meredith as well.

Meredith, knowing Addison was going to see Henry today, had requested that he was on her service. She got ready smiling. She put on her clothes and went downstairs. Zola, Bailey and Ellis sat at the table. Zola is 20, Bailey is 18 and Ellis is 16. Zola is studying to become a neurosurgeon just like her father, she is a second year intern (even though she is only 20). Bailey is in med school and Ellis is still is high school.

Zola and Meredith where in the car. "Why are you so happy" Zola asked Meredith.
"Oh no reason just happy." Meredith lied. She was actually happy at the thought of getting to kiss Addison again. "Your never happy for no reason. You even call yourself dark and twisty. There has to be a reason." Zola was suspicious of her mother. If there was one thing she had learnt about her mother it was that she never smiled unless there was a reason. " stop being nosy." Mer said and turned up the radio so Zola couldn't reply.

They walked into the hospital and Meredith saw Addison waiting for her. Zola walked away, she had to be here study before her rounds. She was on her auntie Amelia's service today.

"Hi" Addison said and smiled.
"Hi" replied Meredith. She felt shy all of a sudden. She looked at addies dress. She had worn a very revealing dress that day. "Um, Mer." Addie said laughing "you can stop staring at my boobs now."
"Shit, sorry." Meredith said, she was so embarrassed. She walked over to the elevator and her and Addison got in.

As the door closed Addison took Meredith face into her hands and kissed her again. This was the second time the women had kissed and Meredith still felt like it was unreal. Unlike last time Meredith kissed Addison back and the pair made out for the entirety of the elevator ride. 'Bing' the elevator stopped and Addison walked out leaving Meredith wanting more. She was pressed up against the wall as Maggie walked in.

"Hi Mer." Maggie said in her usual happy voice.
"Um, yeah hi" Meredith said still confused by what just happened. "I saw Zola, she said you where happy this morning. Have you got a good surgery" Maggie asked. She was completely oblivious to the real reason Meredith was happy. 'Bing' the elevator stopped again and Meredith walked out. "Mer? Mer?" Maggie called after her as she left. "Ugh" Maggie said under her breath. What was up with Meredith today?