Part 55- the attendings lounge

Meredith and Bailey sat in the attending lounge. Everyone else was in surgery. Often only a few people where out of surgery at once. This was sometimes good because it meant you had more friends because most of your friends where usually busy. "So how's tuck." Mer said.
"Oh he's good. And little Olivia is so cute now." Bailey said. Tuck had a child two years ago. Meredith laughed she had never seen Bailey this soft before.

"🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶" link came into the room. He had AirPods in but his music was so loud Bailey and Mer could still hear it. "What is that." Meredith said to Bailey. "I dunno but last time I was round tucks he was playing it. I think it the new thing." Bailey said.
"LINK." Meredith shouted. Link jumped and turned around. He took one of his air pods out. "Wassup." He said. "I'm just making a pot noodle do ya want one." He said. He didn't realise how loud his music was. Bailey stared at him. He began to feel uncomfortable "I will take that as a no then." He said and he walked out. Bailey just shook her head slowly. "That man. A pot noodle?! He is a grown man. A dam surgeon. why he eating like he still in collage." Bailey said. She was baffled.

Bailey had to go to surgery now so Mer sat in the lounge alone. Around 20 minutes later Addison walked in. "Hey baby." She said. Meredith looked up from her charts and smiled. She wore glasses to read her charts. She thought they made her look old but Addie loved them. "Hey." Mer replied "how was your surgery. Did it go well" Mer asked. "Yep baby and mother are good." Addie said and she sat down on a chair. After about 30 minutes both women left leaving the lounge empty.

The lounge was only empty for 10 minutes though because then Amelia and Maggie walked in. Their surgeries had both finished early so they decided to eat their lunch in the lounge. "So link has a new obsession with this music." Amelia started. "It's like a cross between guitar and weird electric alien noises." She said. Maggie was confused bust nodded anyway. "But the worse thing is he has the kids hooked. They have all started speaking in this weird electric alien language. I don't know what they are saying." Maggie laughed. She could imagine Amelia and links kids talking in a random language and Amelia having no idea what they where saying. "It's not funny." Amelia said. She was genuinely worried and that just made it even more funny for Maggie.

When their shift had ended they all went home and the lounge was filled with doctors in the night shift until the next day when it filled with the best doctors again.