Part 35- amelia and link all alone

Strait Seggs scenes

Amelia and link sat in their home. All of their children where on sleep overs. They never had any alone time because they had 4 kids. Amelia lay on top of link as they watched tv.

Amelia leant down to kiss him and he kissed back. They kissed for a while until link slid his hand up Amelia's shirt. He wrapped his arms around her as he undid her bra. Now Amelia was topless and link massaged her boobs. Amelia took off links shirt and lay her body down so her boobs pressed against his chest.

"We should go upstairs." Link said as he picked Amelia up and carried her up the stairs. They lay in the bed and Amelia took off her pants as link did the same. Then they lay back down and kissed for a while longer until Amelia started to massage links dick. "Are you hard yet." She said. She started to feel links pants bulge as she rubbed them. When he was fully hard she pulled down his underwear and started to massage him with her hand.

She took off her own underwear and lowered herself onto links hard member. They both moaned as she began to move up and down. The couple had a rhythm and they kept going until link said "I-I think I-I'm gonna c-cum." As he said that he filled Amelia with his cum. Amelia came not to long after once link had rubbed her clit with his fingers.

They lay in bed afterwards. "That was a good way to spend the night without the kids." Amelia said
"Yeah. Wanna go again." Link said in reply. Without hesitating Amelia said "yes" and they had sex again.