Part 31- embarrassed

Meredith and Addison sat in the kitchen. Last night they'd had the house to themselves. Needless to say they had had some fun adult time. Addison sat reading the paper while Meredith made coffee. Addison saw Meredith limp slug  he lay as she walked tor the other side of the kitchen.

"Are you ok." She asked. Addie found it funny that weeding was hurting after their night but she was also quite concerned she didn't want her to genuinely be in a lot of pain. "I'm fine." Meredith lied. It was rare they had the same day off so Mer wanted to make the most of it. She didn't want their one day off to be filled with medicine even though they weren't at the hospital.

Mer and Addie decided to go out for a romantic lunch. Meredith tried to mask her limp and they got to the table without Addison noticing. They had an amazing meal and it was time to go. Addison stood up and looked down at Meredith who still sat in her seat. She gave her a questioning look. "I'm stuck." Meredith whispered "I can't move my led just won't move." To say She was embarrassed would be an understatement. Addison had to lean down and pick her girlfriend up. The two grown women groaned as Meredith finally got to her feet.

They where able to make it out of the restaurant before Addie cracked up laughing. "Is this, ya know a sexy injury. From last night." Addison managed to say through the laughter. Meredith looked down and nodded. "I must have pulled a muscle in the last round." She said. "But I don't regret it. Last night was totally worth the embarrassment of the restaurant." Meredith and Addison got in the car and laughed all night.