Part 77- where are you

"I can see you." Christina said on the phone. Meredith turned around "what where." She said. She was spinning around and looking in all directions. "Where are you." She asked again.
"I'm at the place." Christina said. "Boo" she said. Meredith turned around. She still couldn't see Christina. The phone when quite. "It wasn't you." Cristina said before she hung up. Meredith burst out laughing.

A few moments later Cristina was safely in the car with Meredith. "Who did you scare." She asked. "I don't want to talk about it." Cristina said. "She looked a lot like you from behind and she was in the phone so I assumed it was you." She said. A few seconds later she added "she didn't even speak English so I couldn't explain to her why some random lady had just tried to scare her. I was mortified." Meredith just laughed

They got back home and then Cristina and Meredith went to the hospital because everyone else was working. They walked through the doors and Cristina just sighed. "Oh my god the memories." She said. They hadn't told anyone they where coming so it would be a surprise. Only Addison knew that Cristina was in town. First they went to Bailey. Neither of the women would ever admit it later but they both had tears in their eyes when they hugged for the first time since Cristina had left. Then they went to jo. "Oh my god dr. Yang." She screamed as she ran up to her. Levi was having a fan boy moment as he stood there in aw and one of his cardio hero's. He was trembling when Cristina held out her hand and he got to shake hands with her.

Next the women made there way down to trauma. They saw teddy and Owen and teddy ran to her. "Cristina. What are you doing here." She asked.
"I came on holiday." Cristina replied. Teddy laughed because she had never know Cristina to go on holiday. Owen just smiled and hugged Cristina. They didn't need to speak they both knew they had missed each other a lot.

Later that day Christina was back home with Meredith. "So did you have a guy friends in Switzerland." Meredith asked. "Or girls." She added with a smirk.
"Well ya know a few on and off relationships but nothing serious at the moment." She said as she took a swig from a nearly empty tequila bottle. "How's your life with Addison. Ya know I wasn't surprised when you texted me to say you two had gotten together." She said.
Meredith just laughed. "I guess I was quite obvious with my crush even before I knew what it was." She said and laughed. "But everything is great. I mean I fucking love that women more than anything. Even more than tequila." Meredith said.