Part 50- lunch

Addison and Meredith sat in the cafeteria like they did most lunch times. Usually one of them would have to rush off to a surgery or a consult but today they both had free schedules. Meredith was eating three slices of pepperoni pizza while Addison ate a beef burger. On days when they where both not busy the women like to arrange a cafeteria date. They would sit in the cafeteria and talk. But it wasn't just lunch take it was date talk. According to Addison there was a difference so whenever the two women had light schedules they would have a date.

"My legs still hurt." Meredith whispered as she sat down. Addison just giggled. The two women sat for a while in a comfortable silence until both of them realised something wasn't right. Meredith looked down. Her feet where wet. "Holy shit. What the fuck is going on." Meredith said. A lot of the other people in the room had begun to panic as well. Addison hadn't realised but after looking down she saw the water. "Don't panic. Everyone needs to leave this room." Bailey said. She had entered the cafeteria. Mer and Addie left and went outside the hospital. In the elevator Meredith was still eating her pizza. "Why are you still eating. This isn't the time." Addison said. "The hospital is literally flooding." Meredith looked confused
"It's good pizza" she said. She then left the elevator to leave the building.

Most of the staff and patients where out of the hospital now. Although everyone was quite confused no one was hurt. "Hello." Bailey shouted. "Hello." She shouted once again. She had a loud voice but she was short so people didn't always notice her. She decided to stand in a bench. "HELLO."  This time the staff looked to her. "THERE HAS BEEN A PIPE LEEK BUT EVERYTHING IS OK FOR NOW." She said. "THE PIPE HAS BEEN FIXED AND ALL ROOMS EXEPT RHE CAFETERIA HAVE BEEN REOPENED."

The staff started to renter the hospital. "I guess the lunch date it ruined." Meredith said. Addison shook her head and took Meredith by the hand. She led her through the hospital tunnels and into a little alcove. It reminded Meredith of where Callie used to live. Addie had set up a romantic blanket with some romantic lights. "How did you know we where going to have to leave the cafeteria." Meredith asked. "I had a teen mum today and both of the mum and dad of the baby had been to juvie. So I asked them to somehow make the hospital so we couldn't have our day in the cafeteria so I could bring you down here. I know it's illegal but they where really nice kids. And they did a good job. But don't tell Bailey because she will fire me- no she will kill me." Addison laughed.

The two women had their romantic date in the tunnels and left to go home for the day. Meredith had loved her date.