Part 65- who likes salad?

Meredith and Addison where at their local grocery store. They where walking slowly down the isle picking things up as they walked along. Meredith kept picking things like chocolate and chips while Addison actually stuck to the list and picked up things like butter and milk.

They had entered the vegetable isle and Meredith was bored. She didn't like vegetables. Why would she make herself eat something that she hated when she could just have vitamins that tasted like strawberries instead. Addison picked up 4 bags of mixed salad leaves and put them in the trolly. "Whoa what the fuck. Are you gonna eat 4 bags of that stuff." Meredith said. "No. I'm making a salad for dinner tonight." Addison replied. Meredith was gobsmacked. She didn't say anything for a few seconds then she shouted "who likes salad." Very loud. All of the people in the isle turned around but Meredith didn't notice. "Why would you make a meal consisting of a mini jungle. Who the fuck wants to eat green things. It's unnatural. I'm gonna go and get a microwave meal." She said. She turned around and walked to the microwave meal isle. She muttered to herself as she walked away. "Salad. Had she gone mad. Really. Salad."

"You went a bit mad in there. Are you ok. Ya know you are a doctor so you do know ghat salad is good for you right." Addison said. "Well yeah but,  I mean like so is therapy but neither of us do that and we should. The taste is to bad it doesn't matter how good it is for you." Meredith said. She knew the therapy comment would make Addison stop talking about it.

They sat down at the table and Addison ate her salad while Meredith ate her microwave lasagne. Addison wouldn't admit it but she was starting to get jealous. Meredith knew Addison favourite microwave meal was lasagne so she got a two people one just to make her jealous. And it was working. "Do you want some." Mer said. "Yes god yes please. It looks so good and this salad is shit. I'm sorry baby salad is shit your right. I'm gonna have some of that lasagne."

They spent the night watching movies and stuffing themselves with lasagne. It was a good night and both women swore never to eat salad as a meal again.