Part 11- not a princess

Seggs scenes

Addison had decided to stay over at Merediths tonight. It had been a week since they last had sex and tonight Addie was hoping to change that. Meredith had cooked a romantic meal. (Well she had ordered one). They are the meal and talked for a while. They had the house themselves tonight as Zola was at the hospital and both Bailey and Ellis where with friends.

"So we are alone, in a house, with beds." Addison said. "Are you trying to seduce me" Meredith asked. "Well is it working." Addison asked. Meredith looked at her "it needs work." She said. Addison kicked her and laughed. "Fine. What do you want me to say. Fuck me." Addison said. Meredith looked at her face and into her eyes. Addie had beautiful eyes. "Ok" Mer said.

The pair had moved upstairs and Meredith was taking off Addison's dress. Under her dress she wore red Lacy panties and a black Lacy bra. "Whoa" Meredith said "you're hotter than I remember." Meredith leant in and kissed Addison's lips. She undid her own pants and took them off, then she took off her shirt. They both stood there in their underwear. "You don't have to do it if you don't want. It's ok if your not ready." Addison said.
"Well what is you go first." Meredith said.

Addison lifted Meredith up and laid her down on the bead. She kissed neck and then she kissed all around the edge of her bra. She took off her own bra and instructed Meredith to take off her bra as well. She laid down pressing their boobs together. Meredith monad and the feeling of Addison's skin in her own. Addison moved her hand down to Meredith's panties and slipped them off. She then took off her own. She laid her body weight down on Meredith again. This time their clits touched making them both moan.

Addison moved down and licked Mer's wet clit. Then she kept one hand on Mer's boob and used the other to rub her clit. After a while she dipped her tongue into Meredith and moaned as the tasted the warm insides of the woman she loved. Meredith was already close to climax and as Addison rubbed her clit faster and faster she moaned louder and louder. Suddenly she tugged on Addison's hair as she came with addies tongue inside her.

They laid in the bed for a few minutes as they both caught their breaths. "I wanna make you moan like you make me moan." Meredith said as she massaged Addison boob. She kissed her boobs and then she lowered herself onto Addison's naked body. She slid her hand down to to touch Addison's already wet clit. "Wow your so wet already" Meredith said.
" what can I say your just so hot" Addison replied. Meredith started to move her fingers around Addison's clit. She then moved her head so her tongue was right next to her hand. She moved her hand lower and pushed one finger into the hole. "Is that ok?" She asked Addison. "You can do another if you want." Addison said. Meredith pushed in another finger making Addie moan. She pushed them in and out in a slow rhythm. Addie started to move her hips up and down and then she moaned "more Mer, faster Mer" Meredith started to go faster and she used her tongue to pleasure Addies already throbbing clit. "Oh. Oh. MER! Oh. I love you." She said as she climaxed. Meredith felt her muscles tighten and relax and she kissed her clit one more time.

"That was amazing Mer. You where awesome." Addison said once she had her breath back. "You see I'm not a Princess." Meredith said.
"Yes you are, your my princess but your not a pillow princess anymore."

Addison kissed Meredith once's again before she rolled over to go to sleep.